chapter 9

The mind replays
What heart can't delete

After the lunch Mr and Mrs Kim went to their trip to Germany.
The Kim siblings and yn are sitting on sofa watching movie on TV.
A bell ring was heard indicating someone has come and that someone is aera.the maid opened the door.everyone's attention turned when a sound of heels was heard.

Aera: oppaaa unnieee
Bangpink's face turned into a smile.
Aera came and hugged everyone.then her attention turned to yn who was sitting and looking at their bond quietly.
Aera: who are you??
She spoke while looking at yn.
Before yn could answer Jennie spoke up" she is our sister aera and yeah she is younger than you"
Aera seemed displeased for the reason was word"younger".she loves attention and she got all the attention because she was youngest but now she didn't like when someone else is younger than her.but she put on a fake smile and hugged yn.
Aera broke the hug and spoke
Aera: I am aera I am 17 you?
Yn seemed nervous around a new stranger in her family but still boosted her confidence in mind and spoke with a smile" I am yn and I am 15"
Aera just nodded and then looked at bangpink.
Aera: oppa unnie I am tired
She spoke in cute voice with a pout
Jisso cooed at her and spoke" aww my baby you go and get fresh up I will make something to eat for you ok"
Aera: thanks unnie
She then went to her room.aera frequently stays at their mansion so she has her own room in Kim mansion.
Jisso went to kitchen to prepare food for aera.
While others were talking about how to spend time with aera.
Here Lil yn seemed invisible to them.

The day passed bangpink showering their love and attention on aera forgetting that yn is also present and she is also their sister.
After dinner bangpink and aera decided to watch movie but they didn't ask yn for it actually they forgot that she even exists right now.
Yn went into her room but she was sad,sad because how they forgot about her after aera came into the house.
Yn: I knew it I knew this would happen everyone thinks of me as an option.it seemed like I am invisible.i don't deserve love at all.maybe I am cursed or something.i was a fool to think that they wouldn't think of me as an option. Why am I am option to people?? Maybe I am not good enough to be loved. A-ppa I miss you.
Her voice cracked at last sentence.her eyes were filled with tears but she didn't let them fall.she took deep breaths and calmed down herself.
But her heart was heavy she felt like someone placed a stone on her chest.
She decided to take it out while singing.

She felt a little light after singing then decided to sleep.
She was on her bed for near about 1 hour but still couldn't sleep being frustrated she took out the sleeping pills from drawer and took them.

Next morning,4:30am
Yn woke up and looked at time.
I would just do some learning work she thought to herself and went for a shower.