chapter 5

Don't offer a lecture
        To the person ...
       Who needs hug :(

Next morning
Yn woke up at 4 am and not wanting to sleep again decided to change her room.
She took out her mobile and ordered the things she need to change her room.after that she went to freshen up and take bath.she and her stepsiblings are not going to college today.
Her outfit

Yn's POVThis outfit looks quite good,I spoke to myself while looking at mirror

Yn's POV
This outfit looks quite good,I spoke to myself while looking at mirror.
Now I need to wait for my order to come until then I guess I can complete my assignments i haven't done them yet due to this marriage..

After 1 hour it is finally done.it is 5:30 am right now . let's go downstairs mom might be awake till now.

She went downstairs to see her mom just came from her room and now she is making breakfast.she went near her
Yn: morning mom
Mom: morning honey,you're awake
Yn nodded her head.
Mom:alright I am making breakfast it will be ready in 20 minutes you go and sit.
Yn again nodded and went to sit on sofa .
She took out her mobile and started scrolling.aoon after all the members started coming downstairs and they looked at yn.
Seems like she is an early bird thought bangpink.
Jin:you are awake early yn
Yn nodded and said morning everyone.
On which elder line smiled and wished back and maknae line just nodded.
Mr Kim also came down to see all his kids sitting in the living room.he went near them and wished them morning which they returned.
Mr Kim: princess you look so cute in this outfit.
Yn became shy and just said thank you in low voice.
Yaah yn stop being shy it is super embarassing she spoke to herself but all in vain her cheeks had turned red which Mr Kim found cute and pinched her cheeks while bangpink smiled secretly..
Suddenly a door ring was heard and a maid came with some boxes in her hand coming near she said,
Maid:sir these are here what you ordered.
Mr Kim: i did not order anything.
Yn: it was me Mr Kim and thank you she said to the maid and took the boxes.
Lisa:what are these for?
Yn:um nothing much I just wanted to do some changes in my room.
Others nodded and yn took her boxes in her room and then again came back downstairs to see that all are now going to dining table for eating breakfast.then her mom called her to come.she sighed and went there and there was only sit let between yoongi and jhope.she sat there and slowly started eating her food.all were talking to each other and yn quietly ate her food.
She stood up and was about to go from there then a voice stopped her
Yoongi:you didn't complete your food
Yn: I do not have appetite
Saying this she went to her room.
Finally peace she whispered to herself and layed on her bed.after sometime she stood up and decided to change her room.
After 2 hours it was all done