chapter 22

Souls don't meet by accident
They are destined to meet<3

Next morning Waking up at 5 am yn went to take a shower quickly as she forgot to complete one of her assignments

Next morning
Waking up at 5 am yn went to take a shower quickly as she forgot to complete one of her assignments.

Next morning Waking up at 5 am yn went to take a shower quickly as she forgot to complete one of her assignments

(Choose any one, ignore the bags and hairstyle is same as in pic)
Quickly doing her skincare.she say on her table opening her books to complete the assignment.
6;50am
Finally the assignment was done.streching her hands a little she stood up from table and packed her bag.then went downstairs to eat the breakfast.
Everyone was already present,she always come late so that she doesn't have to interact with them and just eat the food and go back to her room or college.wishing good morning to Mr Kim she sat on her chair.mr Kim wished her back with a warm smile.
Mr Kim: my princess is looking so cute.
Yn's cheeks turned a little red and spoke with a shy smile"thanks dad you look handsome too"
"As always"she completed herself with a wink while Mr Kim chuckled at her antics.
Others too smiled at their bonding but deep down hurt that she isn't that comfortable with them.

Everyone finished their breakfast and went for their respective works.the kids went to college while Mr and Mrs Kim went to office.

Time skip
College was now over.yn was coming out and going near her bike when she saw a similar car she had seen before.
Then suddenly she realised it's eunwoo's car.the car door opened and there stood eunwoo in all his glories and a charming smile adorned on his face.yn's eyes widened with surprise and she quickly ran to him and jumped on him.he was shocked for once but then quickly held her so she doesn't fall and hugged her tightly.
But without there knowing there stood 11 people a little far seeing their bond with a tint of jealousy.
Yn: oppa I missed you so much.
Eunwoo: I missed you too princess.
They broke the hug and eunwoo bent a little to match her height and kissed her both cheeks.on which she giggled and kissed his cheeks too.he smiled and opened the door of the car dramatically to let her enter in car.yn laughed and entered in the car and sat in passenger seat.
Eunwoo also came and sat in driver's seat.
Yn: umm oppa my bike?
Eunwoo: don't worry about that love,it will be in your sight as you reach back home.
Yn nodded and mumbled"that isn't my home"
Eunwoo heard it and sighed and patted her head.she smiled at his gesture and looked out of the window.
Then suddenly she turned towards him and asked"where are we going?"
Eunwoo: firstly we will go and eat and then we will go to beach.
She squealed with joy hearing about beach meanwhile eunwoo chuckled at her cuteness and then focused back on his driving.