Chapter 8: The world under the snow (4)

Back in the room, she took a shower, changed into pajamas, and threw herself into the quilt. She wanted to discuss with Zheng Yi whether she wanted to rent an apartment temporarily, but Zheng Yi did not reply for the time being. Considering the domestic time, it is estimated that it will take another half an hour.

These days, the time difference is finally normal.

But she was still drowsy and sleepy.

Wait, wait for the eyelids to start fighting. She wanted to persist until her friend replied, leaning on the bedside and playing with her phone.

Refreshing, a dozen new Moments messages popped up, and she liked them one by one.

The finger suddenly stopped on the screen, and there was a short text on it—

It doesn't matter: Master Xiao Yang has someone in his heart.

This name is Wu Wei, she has just added a new WeChat, and she still has an impression.

That "Yan"? Lin Yiyang?

...Fortunately, I didn't like it, just a little bit.

Yin Guo was distracted for a moment, and accidentally kicked off the TV remote control on the quilt. She sat up subconsciously and scratched the edge of the pillow behind her and scratched her ears. It hurts.

She touched it, and it seemed to be swollen, where he was scratched by the zipper of his cuff. She got out of bed, pulled her slippers, and rummaged in the suitcase to find the all-purpose erythromycin ointment. Unscrewed the cap of the vial, and it fell into the box without holding it firmly.

As a result, I searched for a bottle cap for a long time and couldn't find it, so I squeezed out a little and smeared my ears.

Back in bed, Zheng Yi came to life.

Zheng Yi: I think it's ok. Anyway, you are already familiar with them now, and they are all good people. Although it is safer to live in a school dormitory, it is expensive after all. It is good to let your brother try it out in advance and rent an apartment outside.

Yin Guo went back to the topic of renting a house.

Xiaoguo: If we move there, we'll have to change the ballroom.

Zheng Yi: What are you afraid of? Isn't that Wu Wei going to compete? It must also be trained, and there will be a ball room to introduce you.

Right.

Zheng Yi said that he was going out to work, but didn't say more.

Without a chat partner, her mind slipped back to that circle of friends, and she couldn't help but re-watch it.

There is only one visible message under the indifferent circle of friends.

Lin: Delete, she can see.

Sure enough, he was talking about Lin Yiyang.

Are you saying he has a crush on a girl? she guessed.

After a minute, Yin Guo was curious to refresh and deleted it.

Clean, as if it never existed. I don't know how many people saw it. Anyway, she was one of them, and she had to pretend she never saw it. This kind of emotional thing is seen by people who don't know well...not very good.

Yin Guo leaned there, turning the phone with both hands upside down.

No wonder, he speaks more freely with his cousin, and saves himself whenever he can. There is someone you like, and you are avoiding suspicion.