Chapter 30: Pride is still in my heart (3)

He, the king who has been rampant in the arena since he was thirteen years old, has a day when he is ridiculed like this. It is really a world where people's hearts are not ancient and have gone to Siberia.

Lin Yiyang stood up, the two boys in the ball room behind him were still laughing.

He slashed the back of one of the boys' head: "Let's go."

Lin Yiyang entered the backstage, went to the bathroom alone to wash his face, and felt displeased, he directly picked up the water to wet his short hair, and looked at his face in front of the mirror, the face covered with water vapor.

This pool, the marble countertops supported by the palms, everything belongs to this gymnasium. How many players have come and gone here these days…

Everything is like a dream.

The first time he stepped into the stadium for the game, it was an open hall with thirty-four tables.

Each table is very close, a referee in a black uniform stands beside each table, and rows of black leather chairs are placed around the table for players to rest. It was the first time he stepped into the arena, and he was very impressed. During the game, there were sounds of batting, pockets, more than 30 tables, and 60 or 70 players played together...

It was as lively as the next dumplings.

Lin Yiyang took out the paper, wiped the water on his short hair, and on his chin, clenched the paper into a ball, and threw it into the trash. A few male coaches from China just came in behind them. Seeing Lin Yiyang, they all smiled and nodded in greeting.

He also nodded and left.

Outside the lounge, Meng Xiaodong brought the people from Beicheng, everyone carrying their own clubs and luggage, ready to leave the arena.

In the lounge just now, Meng Xiaodong was not there, and this was the first time they met.

When you live a little longer, you will find that some people and some scenes will always re-enact in your life. For example, Meng Xiaodong, who was wearing a shirt and trousers, stood in front of him again, and every button from the cuff to the neckline was meticulously fastened. And passed.

"Drinking?" This time, Meng Xiaodong stopped first.

Behind him, the people in Beicheng were a little surprised, unable to figure out what happened to Meng Laoliu. Even his future brother-in-law... is too enthusiastic, which is not in line with his temperament. Of course, they didn't know that Meng Xiaodong brought his team to New York before the Irish game, not to watch Yin Guo's game, but to meet this man who disappeared for many years and who used to disdain to say hello in the lounge. old friend.

Lin Yiyang smiled.

Someone behind him answered for him: "Of course."

With a smile in his eyes, Jiang Yang took the people from Dongxincheng behind Lin Yiyang and stood still: "It's rare that the two of us who play snooker are watching the nine-ball game. Since it's rare, it's better to be together, everyone."

By the way, let these juniors recognize Lin Yiyang, the official gathering after the game.

"How to drink?" Meng Xiaodong looked at them.

"Let's do it," Jiang Yang walked to Lin Yiyang's side and put his hand on his shoulder, "I'll open a suite in the hotel, I'll go buy wine and drink whatever I want in the room."

"Half one person, wine is not cheap," Meng Xiaodong accepted the suggestion calmly, "I'll buy what we drink."

Amidst A Snowstorm Of Love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara