Chapter 9: The world under the snow (5)

When I was a teenager, before I became famous, everyone called each other nicknames in the club.

He was a setback, Jiang Yang was a thief, Wu Wei was indifferent, Fan Wencong was a peddler, Lin Lin was a general manager, Chen Anan was called Anmei because her name resembled a woman... and so on. There are several teachers in the club, and they are all taught by different teachers. He and Jiang Yang are the most talented among Old He's apprentices. It is often said that Mr. He found six apprentices, and finally found two well-qualified children when he was closing the mountains. Among them, Lin Yiyang was the most talented, and he found them by himself.

Everyone likes to compete in domestic professional competitions at the age of thirteen.

After that, if they got the ranking, especially the championship and runner-up, they would joke with each other and call them "Master".

PROMOTED CONTENT

In Marikina City, A 30-Year-Old Guy Became A Millionaire
Bitcoin Bank

The Proven Method That Changed Her Life In Just A Week
Fit&Sleep

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover
Jiang Yang won the championship first, and it was Yang Ye. When I came to Lin Yiyang, I had to condescend to add a word "small", who made the last word of the two brothers have the same pronunciation and different words.

"What are you doing to play nine balls?" Lin Yiyang asked Jiang Yang.

Jiang Yang played snooker and taught a group of apprentices to play nine balls, which is a bit strange.

"It's my apprentice, but Anmei is teaching. Anmei turned nine **** a few years ago. This time, there is something at home, so I can't come earlier. Let me bring the children over earlier."

"Isn't the competition in April?" Lin Yiyang remembered correctly, Wu Wei and Yin Guo both played at that time.

"The youth group and the youth group are in March." Wu Wei replied for Jiang Yang.

"Oh." Lin Yiyang continued drinking beer.

The children on the sofa are looking forward to chatting with the little uncle.

"You guys are chatting, I'll go down for dinner."

Lin Yiyang went back to the room, put on his winter clothes, put on sneakers with bare feet, took the keys and wallet, and walked straight through the living room. But at the end, when I saw the children staring at me, I couldn't bear it, I waved my hand, and said goodbye.

The door is closed.

He was in the corridor, slowly, walking downstairs.

Two minutes after going out, it was still the same ramen restaurant. He had an excellent memory, remembering the noodles Yin Guo had eaten that night and what ingredients were added. At this time, there were not many people, so the boss sat down opposite Lin Yiyang.

They have known each other for a year.

Lin Yiyang can speak Japanese, and the boss can speak English. They complement each other and chat happily every time.

"The girl you brought last night is very beautiful," the boss said.

Lin Yiyang raised his face with chopsticks and smiled.

"She is the person you wanted to know the first time you saw her." The boss is in his 40s and has come here.

He didn't deny it.

"What day? I mean, when did you meet?" the boss asked.

"That night, the night I slept here."

The boss immediately recalled: "Blizzard."