Chapter 43: When glory returns (2)

This one bows for ten seconds.

When Lin Yiyang raised his head again, he leaned over to get a Qiao Fan. He seemed to be in a hurry to compete, but he was actually trying to avoid the live broadcast, and wanted to make the tears disappear when he bowed his head.

***

Yin Guo was in the lounge, watching the man on the screen stand up straight, and saw that his eyes were still red. Some things can't be hidden or suppressed, especially tears, no one can completely control their emotions.

"The contestant Lin Yiyang is a close disciple of He Wenfeng, but unfortunately he quit his teacher's door early," the commentator's voice echoed in the lounge, "It seems that my teacher will never forget it."

"This player's personal experience is very interesting. He played nine goals in the United States in the past year, and everyone guessed that he was going to change his nationality. I didn't expect that until the China Open, he has always been a Chinese nationality."

The two match commentators were chatting.

Now is rest time, the staff and players of the training base, as well as the sparring partners are watching the game.

Lin Yiyang has always been a controversial player from the very beginning to today.

Including his bow just now, there are also male players who gave bad comments: "The status of Jiang Yang and Meng Xiaodong may not be guaranteed. This one has skills and scheming. This bow has earned a lot of favor points."

Another male player answered: "This is the master of gold, and the nine-ball plug in the United States also swept the prize money."

"It's for the prize money. There are many small local competitions over there, and the prize money is quite a lot," said the thin-faced man. "There is no bonus if you go out and lose, and you will lose money if you pay for air tickets and hotels in vain."

"The focus of Nine Ball is already in Asia, and here are the masters. If he wants to play, he can't be ranked."

These two are newcomers who came out this year. The thin-faced one won the championship on their first appearance in the Hangzhou competition, and the limelight is in full swing.

Yin Guo looked back.

Lin Lin happened to wrap his arms around his arms and was wearing his coach's uniform when he heard this conversation. She didn't even roll her eyelids, and in terms of arrogance, no one can compare to a group of people in Dongxincheng. She was thinking that when she was in a good mood, she would play a confrontation with the two boys and let them know what it means to be someone outside.

"Okay everyone, the afternoon competition is about to start. It's still a men's and women's team." Lin Lin said.

The people present left their seats one after another. Yin Guo finally glanced at the man on the screen. He was wearing a shirt, thinking that in last year's apartment, he was buttoning his shirt and asked her: Can you still watch it?

...

She could not fail to see that Lin Yiyang's gesture of putting on his shirt and the gesture of tying his buttons were all showing her the memories he had engraved in his bones and blood countless times in the backstage of the arena.

Yin Guo and Lin Lin walked side by side to the training room, and suddenly asked, "You can find your own opponent today, right?"

Lin Lin has a smile in his eyes, as if asking: Who are you looking for?

Yin Guo looked at the Hangzhou champion.

Lin Lin made an OK gesture: "Exactly, he also wants to find someone with comparable strength."