Chapter 13: The scenery after the snow (4)

If you ask her when she found herself falling for Lin Yiyang, it must be this day, in this small ball room.

She put down her mobile phone in the loud noise, and couldn't hold it up again, unable to restrain herself from wanting to read it again after so many times. After reading it, I want to read it again.

It seems to read something, but I am afraid that I am being self-indulgent.

***

Lin Yiyang was on the train back to Washington.

He leaned back in his seat, staring at the travel rack overhead. He found that he didn't just want to know Yin Guo, it was as simple as that. Ever since he stepped out of the ball room, he wanted to go back for a few minutes and have a few more words with her. For example, ask her if there is a good fried chicken in front of the ballroom, do you want to try it?

PROMOTED CONTENT

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

If You Have Papillomas On Your Chest, Neck Or Armpits, Read This!
Organic Teatox

Ready To Win Big? Join The JILI Slots Craze & Claim Your Jackpot!
Casino Plus
He was amused by his own boredom.

Maybe it was because he was too poor when he was a child, so poor that he had no interest in life. Until now, he felt that eating was the happiest thing in the world. It was his wish when he was young to be full and to be full.

He tilted his head and looked at himself on the car window glass. His fingers lightly brushed the messy hair on his forehead, and looked at his face. Although he was not as young as a teenager, it was not bad enough to see.

In an era when information is so developed, communication is so convenient, and any relationship can easily occur between people, he and Lin Yiyang fell in love with a girl, but he was shy, and dared not ask her if she had a boyfriend. Is it funny?

It's because I don't want to ask, it's because I'm concerned and cautious, it's...

Fear of getting a bad answer.

He heard a WeChat notification sound and recovered.

He set Do Not Disturb for everyone on the phone, but not for Yin Guo. So as long as WeChat rings, it must be her.

What Yin Guo sent was a screenshot of the location of a restaurant. Next to the Brooklyn Bridge, was the address of a restaurant, not far from the Internet celebrity carousel.

RedFish: Have you been to this one?

He often goes to Brooklyn, but I haven't tried this one.

Lin: No, do you want to go?

RedFish: Next time you come back, I invite you. My best friend likes to eat pasta and has scoured a lot of places, saying that the lobster pasta here is the best. Don't refuse, let alone ask you to come and invite, only friends are friends.

The train just stopped at the small railway station.

Someone got out of the car, someone got in, and Lin Yiyang was leaning against the window in the first row alone. He put his left arm behind his head, propped his head, and smiled with the words on the screen reflected in his eyes.

Slowly, a line of words was typed.

Lin: OK.

***

She put away her phone.

Calm down, just to ask back.

That night, Yin Guo turned around and found an excuse that could not be easily dismantled, and reconfirmed the restaurant address with a friend. The two opened Dianping, flipped through the menu, picked out a few dishes, and even settled on red wine.