Chapter 52: Tide of Fate (6)

In the rest area, everyone saw Lin Yiyang in such a state.

He wanted to eat some fruit, but found that the fruit plate was already empty. He hung his hand in the air for two seconds, and took a small bunch of grapes from the nearest Chen An'an.

"It's almost there," he looked at everyone, "Is there anything else?"

Everyone looked at him.

Heart said, didn't you call us here?

Of course, Lin Lin will give people steps: "I have a small matter, the nine-ball world championship is about to start."

Lin Yiyang nodded, of course he knew that Yin Guo was going.

"Leave on Thursday, go a week earlier." Lin Lin said again.

At first glance, there seems to be nothing wrong with this.

Lin Yiyang nodded again, and threw the grapes back into the fruit bowl: "Okay, scattered."

As soon as he walked out of the main building, Lin Yiyang finally figured out what was wrong and asked Lin Lin, "Leave this Thursday?"

"Yes." Lin Lin went down the stairs and flashed.

Lin Yiyang was still reminiscing about the news—that is to say, the matter of going to Yin Guo's house for dinner this week was completely over.

Everyone didn't know Lin Yiyang's complex psychological activities, and they all picked up the car and went home.

Lin Yiyang was at the door of the building, watching the brothers' cars drive away from the iron gate one by one, still thinking about eating. I received another message from Yin Guo on the phone.

Lin Li Guo: My grandmother has been living in my house and never goes out. Let me know when it is convenient for you.

Lin Yiyang looked at the words on the phone screen and smiled.

Stupid girl, don't know anything yet.

***

Yin Guo found that Lin Yiyang had not returned.

Still busy?

Fruit in the forest: Let's talk when you're done.

This time it's back in seconds...

Lin: I'm going to die in the championship on Thursday, I don't know yet?

Yin Guo was stunned for a while, but when she realized it, Lin Lin should have got the first-hand information. After all, she was from the coaching staff.

Although today is Monday, it would not be a big problem to arrange meals for these two days, but Lin Yiyang's mood was at its lowest, and she was reluctant to let him entertain anyone. These days are too special for him.

Fruit in the forest: Then wait for me to come back, in two weeks.

He did not return immediately.

Half a minute later, Lin Yiyang sent a voice invitation.

***

Lin Yiyang returned to the office, turned off the lights, poured a cup of hot water and placed it on the coffee table.

The phone is turned on hands-free and put it by your side.

He sat on the leather sofa with his legs folded over the edge of the coffee table. Thinking that when the teacher was there in the past, I often sat in this position in this sitting position.