Chapter 26: you in the story (3)

Yin Guo's eyes were on the waist of his trousers, and he didn't dare to look down.

She was pretending to be stupid and asked a new question: "Under such a place...how did you get the tattoo? How many times does it take for such a large pattern?"

"It's almost like taking it off here," his fingers slipped into a position, with a clear smile on the corner of his mouth, "It's done in one time on the waist, and twice in the arms, and the pattern is big."

She nodded.

He had already reacted, and Yin Guo noticed it, and when he thought of what was under his trousers, his face turned red and his ears burned.

Buzzing and vibrating, the phone was vibrating, and it didn't stop.

Yin Guo's cell phone was ringing, so he knew it was Lin Yiyang's cell phone, but obviously, the man leaning beside him had no intention of answering. Yin Guozheng didn't go down the steps: "Your phone is ringing?"

Before Lin Yiyang could answer, she got up from the bed and looked around. Behind his waist, she just fell out of her trouser pocket while she was tossing. Yin Guo pressed the answer and handed it to him.

Lin Yiyang's hand pressed **** her waist, but she didn't support her arm and threw herself directly on his chest.

He grabbed her hand, put the phone to his ear, and said "hello" in a low voice.

Yin Guo listened to the phone and started talking. It was in Chinese. He didn't listen carefully, and he couldn't pull his hand back. He was still lying on top of him, and he was holding him in one hand.

For a long time, Lin Yiyang had been listening to his classmates over there asking him about going to Duke to study for a Ph.D., but he never answered.

Is he going to study? Yin Guo looked up at him.

Lin Yiyang looked back at her.

He finally spoke and said to the people over there, "I don't want to read anymore."

The person on the other end of the phone couldn't believe it, and asked him a few questions one after another, asking him if something had happened at home. It was a pity to give up such a good opportunity.

"It wasn't decided," he continued. "Don't tell me, my girlfriend is here."

A word sent the other party away.

Lin Yiyang threw the phone beside the bed, where there was a sofa.

Yin Guo must have no idea how much effort Lin Yiyang spent to apply for this doctoral degree. He had already received the offer and wanted Wu Wei to return to China first, instead of waiting for him, he would return to China after finishing his studies.

Everything was overthrown by Lin Yiyang himself when Yin Guo appeared at Union Station.

The affairs of his parents since he was a child have made him develop a mode of thinking, always regard tomorrow as the last day of his life, and live today to the fullest. In the past, he was aimless, doing whatever he wanted, but now, it's the same.

He's in love with a girl, and he doesn't want to waste another day here, and he doesn't want to read any more.

Yin Guo thought about it, Lin Yiyang hugged her, not only did not let go, but also made her close to him even tighter.

She was dizzy and always felt that if she kept talking, something was going to happen.

But in a strange way, he still spoke: "Have you really never seen it?"