Chapter 21: The Great Tide of Time (3)

No extra modifiers.

Yin Guo was beside the sink, but the three "trust me" knocked him to the softest place in his heart. She had no resistance at all, and she disarmed and surrendered almost as soon as she saw it, and even felt a deep sense of guilt for bullying honest people.

However, he really does not have an honest face.

Their sport has high requirements on court etiquette, and it needs gentlemen, and then gentlemen.

But in her eyes, these men are also ordinary people, and many of them will make dirty jokes when they get along with each other in private, they will make fun of girls, and they will talk to each other more than each other. Of course, there are those who are restrained and restrained, such as cousin and Li Qingyan.

But Lin Yiyang in the past must not be a restrained person.

In his own words, he is the kind of boy who is not stingy, bad and bastard. When Yin Guo thought of him, he could think of the people he often encountered in junior high school, sitting on the parallel bars in the school, skipping classes to smoke, hanging out with a group of social youth at the school gate, and fighting in the billiard hall.

But such a person.

When he doesn't talk shit, doesn't cost you, he has irresistible lethality.

Sunday, Thursday.

There are five days left.

There are five days before we meet again. I really want to see him.

***

Lin Yiyang was on the platform, waiting for Yin Guo's reply, he was afraid that if he entered the subway again, there would be no signal.

There is only one subway stop away from Yinguo's hotel, and it is still in the bustling downtown area.

Someone was beating a tambourine, kneeling on a tattered blanket and singing. People came and went, pausing to listen very little. Only someone like Lin Yiyang would stand aside and accompany the drummer.

A minute later, Yin Guo had a reply.

RedFish: I'll see you off at the train station, go out now, see you at the train station.

When this message was received, another subway stopped.

A group of children descended from the two carriages, carrying clubs. They were teenagers who participated in the next week's Open, talking and laughing as they passed by Lin Yiyang. Among them, two black-haired girls turned their heads, glanced at Lin Yiyang, smiled and whispered, communicating that it was rare to meet such a handsome black-haired and black-eyed Asian man on the street.

However, the man who was spotted could only see a line of words in front of him.

He looked at the gypsy-style drummer and told her in a very rhythmic sound.

Lin: I'm at the next stop. on the platform.

***

When Yin Guo ran into the subway car, panting as he watched the door close, after three seconds of self-examination, he felt that one word to describe himself was very apt: lustful and wise.

She began to reflect on when she had looked at him differently.

It must be earlier than that glass of wine, it must be.

It was in the Chinese golf room in Flushing that day, when he turned his back to himself, weighed the ball in his hand, and persuaded everyone to increase their stakes, it was he who said "Let me see your strength" to start...