Chapter 25: you in the story (2)

He didn't leave. He found a place downstairs outside the hotel gate. After seeing Yin Guo's WeChat reply, he just wanted to smoke.

But not on him.

Several travelers outside the hotel were also smoking beside the trash can. He walked over and politely borrowed a cigarette. Pure white paper, flammable and wrapped in brown tobacco, is the best thing to calm down. His smoking gesture is very sophisticated, anyone who sees it will think he is an old smoker, but he has really quit for many years.

Last time, it was downstairs in the New York apartment, with Chen Anan, for what?

Also because of Yin Guo.

This time, it was also because of Yin Guo. In the time of a cigarette, he figured out what he was going to do. It is not worthwhile to be separated for more than six hours every time, and as far as he knows about himself, he is afraid that if he is away for more than six hours, he will not be able to do anything serious, and he will think of her.

It's better than going upstairs.

Lin Yiyang put the watch on the cupboard at the entrance. The black metal bracelet, dial, and hands were adjusted according to him, and it was running at 7:01.

He picked up Yin Guo, and Yin Guo suddenly lifted his feet off the ground and wrapped his arms around his neck reflexively.

He felt Lin Yiyang's left hand on his waist and his right hand on his thigh: "Come up," he said.

Yin Guo tried her best to go up a little and hugged him, her heart was beating like crazy.

for this man.

Lin Yiyang originally wanted to carry her into the room, but her hair pulled her to the side.

After Yin Guo took a shower, she blew her hair, but she didn't tie it, it was all loose, scattered behind her back, by her shoulders, and by her face. It turned out that the girl was so fragrant because of the psychological effect he liked, or the extra addition of shampoo and body wash. He didn't want to delve into it, but he just didn't want to go to the room, and he didn't want to leave for one more step.

He put her on the tea cabinet, lowered his head, looked for Yin Guo's face, and asked in a hoarse voice, "Why is it so fragrant?"

"...Just after taking a shower, before going to bed." The way he praised people was too direct, like teasing.

He laughed.

Hot, with a hint of cigarette smell, fell on her forehead.

"You go-" she wanted to say, she's all grown up, doesn't she know that girls are fragrant after taking a bath?

"What in the past?"

He turned his head, wanting to kiss her.

But Chi Chi was on her lips, no more than one centimeter apart, and she never moved.

Yin Guo couldn't help pursing his lips, his heart was floating.

Like in the water, the buoyancy is not enough, if you want to sink, you can't sink, if you want to float...you can't float.

He was actually observing her subtle expressions, slowly, changing directions, as if looking for the best kissing position.

He asked again, "Don't tell me?"

This is a trap.

Waiting for her to open her mouth, waiting for her to speak.

Yin Guo was fooled. As soon as she opened her mouth, Lin Yiyang kissed her directly.