3

the four roommates were sitting in the living room. jisung sat on one armchair, that was facing where minho sat, to his side, on the sofa sat hyunjin and seungmin.

"so, tell us more about youself jisung." hyunjin said sipping on his coffee.

and oh how much jisung wanted to be burried six feet under the ground in this exact moment. he hated socialazing and even more when people asked him questions like these.

"umm... what do you want to know?" his raspy voice came out as a whisper and seungmin looked at the boy with soft eyes, "since when are you into music?" the youngest of the four asked.

this seemed to make jisung more relaxed, the only thing he liked talking about was his passion to music, so he glanced at seungmin quickly and then looked back down at his hands, "i always loved music, ever since i was little. i started writing lyrics when i was 13 i think?" jisung thought for a while, "yeah i think it was around that time. i love producing music and all, it's like a free therapy you know."

hyunjin nodded at that, "i get you, i can't imagine my life without dancing, me and minho met in kindergarten and had been friends' since then, we started taking dance classes together and all." 

the mentioned male simply rolled his eyes, this was annoying. the boy was there just to pay rent and live, they don't have to be friends with him or anything so why are hyunjin and seungmin so eager to get to know him.

"i'm majoring in photography," seungmin said, "so i often picture their practices or performances, i would love to picture you working sometime too." he smiled and jisung nodded softly, wanting this convo to end sooner.

hyunjin sipped on his coffee again, "do you like pets jisung?"

"i don't know, i never had one." he whispered again and at that minho thought he will burst out any moment now, why was he acting so innocent and shy as i he was the most fragile thing in this house that they all had to take care of. annoying.

"minho has three cats actually, he brings them to the dorm sometimes so we need to make sure if that's alright with-"

seungmin was quickly interrupted by the brunette boy, "it's alright, i don't mind it at all." 

"i will go work on some sheets now, hope we will get along." jisung simply said as he walked out of the room. 

minho let out a breath he was holding in, "he's so annoying..."

hyunjin just chuckled, "and totally your type too." he said, causing minho to glare at him. "sweet and innocent, shyyy and super introverted, focused on his passion. just your type."

"120 degrees?" minho sarcastically said, smiling sweetly at the dancer and hyunjin simply shrugged.

"hyun is right minho, be nice to jisung and maybe something good will come out of it. it's about time you settle for a real relationship instead of one night stands." seungmin said.

jisung knew the basics about them all now. so while working on some lyrics he decided to check their social media accounts, that is a place where you can get to know a person more deeply and better.

he was sitting on his bed, resting his back on the wall and scrolling through the instagram, he liked a few posts by seungmin and followed him, doing the same to the other two. after a little while the boys followed him back, except for minho, who was now entering the room.

"do you snore in your sleep?" he suddenly asked the boy, who was sitting on the bed, "if you do, you should get a surgery to get it fixed, i like my sleep peaceful." he said.

jisung scoffed, "i like my sleep peaceful too, knowing your reputation i must say that i would mind randoms entering our shared room. bring your one night stands to the motel or something." he said, eyes fixed on his phone.

this was the first time minho heard jisung say an actual sentence and it was full of insults towards the older.

"excuse me?" minho said clearly offended.

jisung stood up from his bed and sighed, he picked up his pjs' and walked past minho towards the bathroom, "internet is a wild place you know, if you want to become an idol or a known dancer you should change your behavior." he said walking into the other room.

minho stood there in poor shock. the boy that was acting all shy and cute just a few hours ago was now all sassy and full of himself. minho scoffed picking his study books out and getting his table ready to do some studying.