17

the dinner was... awkward. the hug jisung and minho shared created this tension between them that a whole table could feel.

changbin put his glass on the table and sighed looking at the two, everyone else who were talking stopped and looked at him, "did something happen between you two or what?" he asked looking at the two.

"i don't know what you're talking about." jisung said and immediately took a sip of his drink, making minho side eye him.

chan chuckled, "they probably confessed their undying love to each-"

"we did not!" both boys yelled at the same time.

jisung turned to minho, "stop copying me." he said, "copy cat." he mumbled rolling his eyes.

"me? i'm copying you?" minho scoffed offended, "yes, yes you are." jisung said.

the others just watched the scene, the smirk on felixs' face growing each second, "they probably kissed!" he shouted and turned to jay, "it was an amazing plan to give them a couple room."

jisung looked at jay, eyes full of betrayal, "excuse you? you did that on fucking purpose?"

"what can i say, i'm a match maker." jay said playfully, causing minho to choke on his drink.

the younger immediately turned to the older, "oh my god, are you ok?" jisung asked, softly rubbing minhos' back, the older just nodded in response.

jisung turned to face jay with furious eyes, "look what you did, a stupid cat almost died." he said and jeongin chuckled, "what is this childish talk oh my god, i'm cringing so fucking hard right now..." causing jisung to glare at him.

"you don't have the right to talk." minho said looking at jeongin, who simply shrugged.

seungmin cleared his throat, making the boys look at him, "but seriously though, did something happen?" he asked softly, looking at jisung who was shyly blushing.

"ok, we might have kissed and so what? friends do kiss sometimes..." jisung hurriedly blurted out and minho turned to face him with wide eyes, followed by a few gasps and chuckles. 

felix stood up and clapped his hands, "told you all!" he turned to hyunjin, "dude you own me that sushi now." he said smirking and hyunjin whined.

"did you guys made a bet... out of or what?" minho questioned and the freckled boy nodded while sitting down, "well, i said that you are down bad for jisung and will definitely make a move this week, but he," felix turned to hyunjin and then back at minho, "but he said it would be jisung who would make the first move."

jisung started laughing after that immediately, minho following afterwards. "oh my god!" jisung said through his laughs.

"what's so funny?" chan asked, soft smile on his face. 

jisung looked at felix, "i'm sorry but i think you will have to buy the sushi." he said and it took a while for the boys to pick up on what he said.

"wait what-"

felix was interrupted by a very happy hyunjin, "yes! yes yes yes! han jisung i love you!"

"wait, how did that even happen?" jeongin asked looking at the two with a disguised face, "ew..." he mumbled playfully.

minho shifted in his seat, "we were bickering around so i hugged him and then we kind of fell to the floor, anyways that is not the point, the point is when we fell jisung was kinda on top of me?" minho mumbled, "and then he quickly pecked my lips and ran away to the bathroom and only got out when we had to go to dinner." he said, "it was so cute, you guys had to be there."

"uhm, no thank you, i don't need to see you two be all lovey dovey." jeongin gagged.

"why are you such a hater..." jisung mumbled, "dude is dating his roommate and asks why i hate." jeongin mumbled, "i'm joking, i'm actually very very beyond happy to see you two get along." he quickly said.

seungmin looked around them all, "so... are you two into each other?"

"no."

"yes!"

jisung quickly turned to minho, who had shouted a 'yes' right after him, with wide eyes and soft blush on his cheeks.