8

minho woke up from the sun shining straight at his face. he stretched in his bed lazily and opened his eyes slowly, he looked around the room and noticed that jisung bed was neatly made, it looked as if the younger didn't even touch it since yesterdays' morning. 

the purple haired boy tiredly got out of his bed and picked out some random clothing, before walking into the bathroom and getting ready to start his day.

as minho walked out of the room, he was met with a sweet scent coming from their kitchen and he smiled to himself, seungmin was probably making pancakes.

"morning." minho said as he entered the kitchen area and sat down besides hyunjin, while seungmin was busy making pancakes.

the two boys greeted him back and hyunjin looked up from his phone at minho, "you should wake jisung up to get some breakfast as well." he said and looked down at his phone.

minho furrowed his brows, "he's not in our room?" minho mumbled to himself and hyunjin shared a glance with seungmin. 

"what do you mean he's not in your room?" seungmin asked, placing some pancakes in one plate.

minho shrugged, "i woke up and he wasn't there. how was the party by the way?" 

hyunjin shook his head, "bearable. they kicked us out at like 5 am though..." he said pouting and minho chuckled, "bro don't laugh! it's literally not funny at all, we are sleep deprived and mad because the party ended way too quick." hyunjin said annoyed by minhos' silliness.

"who's we?" seungmin said sitting down by the table, he placed the pancakes in the middle and gestured for the two boys to eat. "how was work?" he asked minho.

minho hummed tasting the pancakes, "it was good. you know, jisung actually came to get a tattoo yesterday."

"yeah, talking of which... i wonder where he is." seungmin sighed, "when we got back home we didn't see his coat or shoes, so we figured he went out for some early morning jog or just placed his belongings somewhere else."

silence filled the room. hyunjin looked between the two of his roommates, "shouldn't we be worried?"

minho seemed to think for a while, "did he really get offended by that..." he mumbled and seungmin immediately glared at him, "minho. what did you do?"

the mentioned boy raised his hands as in a 'i didn't do anything'. 

"you said something to him that made him upset didn't you?" hyunjin snickered. 

minho told them what happened after he did jisungs' tattoo and seungmin face palmed himself. "god minho, you are way dumber than i thought." he said sighing, "i said the truth though, why would i want people to think we are going out or even dating." minho said.

"you know damn well he probably has mental issues. you can't just go around telling him that he's and embarrassment." hyunjin said glaring at the older.

minho stood up, "is it my fault he's not right in the head? jisung this, jisung that. i'm not hungry anymore." he said angrily and turned around, ready to go into his room, but instead he was met with cold eyes.

none of them noticed when the boy entered the apartment. he was a mess. his hair was way too messy, he looked lifeless, as if he had no sleep the previous night. his whole face was pale and he looked like he would faint any second, but the look in his eyes was confident and rather strong.

"ji-" seungmin started but was quickly interrupted by minho, "oh, look who decided to come back." he said sarcastically.

jisung didn't say anything, he just stood there. 

"you're not a teenager anymore, jisung, so behave like an adult for once." minho spat, "you can't just go out and not inform your dorm mates about your whereabouts or shit. that's just childish behavior."

jisung scoffed, "i'm childish?" 

"yes, yes you are. all you care about is yourself. that's the problem with you jisung, you don't think about others." minho said lowly, turning around to face hyunjin and seungmin, "look at these two, if you wouldn't have showed up they would've probably went insane as to where their new friend, who is most likely mentally ill, spent his night at."

"minho that's enough-" hyunjin was cut off by minho again, "someone has to tell him." he said, "all you care about is yourself." he said as he looked at jisung, "you're pathetic."

and with that the oldest was out of sight as he made his way to his bedroom.

jisung just stood there, taking the words in and repeating them all again in his head. he sighed and closed his eyes in frustration, once he recalled himself he made his way to the sink and poured a glass of water. 

seungmin looked at the boy with sad eyes, "don't listen to him hyung, he's just saying that because he's mad-"

"he's right." jisung scoffed, "i am pathetic." he said and walked to the bathroom, locking the door behind him.