19

"get up love birds!" jay shouted through the room, opening the blinds.

jisung, who was cuddled up to minho groaned, he slowly opened his eyes and lazily sat up, "how did you even get in?" he said yawning.

jay rolled his eyes, "dumbass, the girl working at the registration is my relative, she gave the room key to me." he said and walked to the door, "see you at the lobby, in ten minutes sharp!" and with that he was gone.

the younger sighed and turned to minho, who was still sound asleep. he admired the olders' natural beauty and kissed the top of his head, before shaking his shoulder lightly, "wake upppppp." he whined and minho just stirred in his sleep, but didn't wake up.

since the older wouldn't wake up, jisung kissed him all over the face and upon reaching his lips minhos' eyes flashed wide open, making jisung giggle and back away.

the older rubbed his eyes lazily, "what time is it?" his raspy voice echoed through the room.

"it's like 10 am i think, we have around 10 minutes to get ready for breakfast!" the younger informed and made his way out of the bed, "wanna match?"

-

the two walked hand in hand towards their friends. and jeongin rolled his eyes, "ew, if these two will act all lovey dovey-"

his short rant was interrupted by a scream that felix let out, "what the fuck happened in that room?!" he shouted looking between the two boys.

minho just rolled his eyes, "quit being dramatic." he mumbled, while jisung was shyly hiding himself behind the older.

"whatever, we don't have all the time in the world," jake began, "let's go eat breakfast and then enjoy the city." he suggested.

they all were seated in a simple hotel cafeteria, eating their breakfast. jisung was obviously sitting next to minho.

the younger almost choked on his bite as he felt warmness on his tight, his head immediately snapping towards minho, whos' hand was casually patting jisungs' tight lightly.

"are you alright?" chan stopped talking with seungmin as his attention was drawn towards the squirrel looking boy in front of him, to which jisung just nodded.

jake looked around the table and cleared his throat to bring the attention to him, "so, this is our break, yes. but me and jay have stuff planned for us to do, but before that we must not forget our project." he reminded and his speech was followed by a few groans.

"why would you have to say that..." hyunjin mumbled.

"we thought it is better to finish everything at the very beginning and then have the rest of our time here for free activities." jay added.

chan nodded, "smart. and professor kim actually informed me by the email that we have to have it done few weeks after our break, since they want to start with the exams sooner and let us go into summer faster."

"exactly, that means we will end this semester in may, so we have not much time left..." jake sighed, "so. chan, changbin and jisung will bring us the lyric sheet, it would be amazing if felix, minho and hyunjin would cone up with the choreo to the beat i just sent you." he said while shutting his phone down.

"me and jay will work with the music video directing and then we just have to decide what our performance presence will be like... deadline for this is tonight 8 pm. let's meet at mine and jays' room." he finished.

jeongin looked around confused, "then what me and seungmin gonna do?"

"you two will sing, obviously, but since we don't have the lyrics done yet, we don't have a task for you either." jay said.

minho scoffed, "nuh uh, these two will be put to work. jeongin drinks, seungim food." he stated and changbin bursted out laughing.

"did you just made them do side quests?" he said through his laughs, "assistants!" he laughed even more and now the others joined in too.

jisung rolled his eyes, "nothings' funny. if we are all working and these two will just wander around and do nothing, they can at least bring us food and drinks." he said, seriously. "minho hyung is right."

"oh shush, you're just saying that cause he's your boyfriend." seungmin said, "i won't be anyones' slave." he stated as he stood up, "and jeongin won't be too. we will be busy spending time at the arcade!" he yelled as he grabbed the boys hand and dragged him out of the place.

chan sighed as he shook his head softly, "why are you all like this?" he sighed and the others laughed, while finishing up their meals.

a/n:
hi, i know this is not that interesting or anything, but i hadn't uploaded in some time and i wanted to give you guys a little update. i have an exam coming up and after that i won't have one till june so i will update more frequently i believe. thanks for waiting, it means a lot. ❤️

yours truly,
minxdel