11

jay placed three mugs of hot chocolate on the table and sat down besides jake, in front of jisung, who was sitting there awkwardly. "so, how's college ji?" jay asked.

"it's good, i'm majoring in music arts." jisung answered, taking a sip og the chocolate. 

jake looked at him, smiling softly, "i'm glad you got in! your voice is amazing, you will go far in the industry for sure." he said and jay nodded in agreement. 

jisung smiled sadly and looked at the two, "and you guys? how's fashion school going?" 

"oh don't get me started..." jay sighed and the boys laughed, "it's a living hell, literally. since the fashion week is coming up they won't let us rest." 

they all catched up on their lives for the half of the night and when the pair decided to go to sleep and bid a goodnight to jisung the boy was left with his thoughts alone, again.

jisung sighed looking up at the ceiling and closed his eyes slowly. this was weird. everything in his life was weird. he slowly sat up and after a little while stood up and made his way towards the door.

he silently got dressed and exited the place.

jisung breathed in the night air and smiled to himself as he made his way to the studio. it was way past 3 am now, but there he was, ready to record some new banger as he always does.

the moment he stepped inside the studio he felt at ease, he felt like he was home. 

jisung quickly got his jacket off and sat down on the chair, he turned on his laptop and some other devices, then he ordered some coffee and take away food from a café that worked through out the night and delivered the food too.

he began writing down some words and beautiful sentences started to form naturally. 

the delivery guy arrived not long after jisung had ordered and after the boy paid he sat down to have his meal. he ordered some burger and fries, as well as an iced americano. he ate everything quickly, ignoring the voices in his head that were screaming at him to stop eating or to chew on the pieces more.

he ignored them all and it felt nice to eat normally.

jisung wrote a title for his new song 'alien' and picked up his guitar, humming the melody he thought would fit the songs' vibe.

"i don't seem to belong anywhere by myself~" he sang, or more like mumbled. "no matter how much i smile, i feel so lonely." he closed his eyes as tears started to form in the corners of his eyes.

"my tears build up when the night turns black." he finished the song with this line, even though originally he had written a way different line than this one. he smiled sadly and sighed turning the mixing app on and going straight to work.

chan walked into the building with his bag swung over his shoulder, he loved mornings like these. it was sunny, he was sipping on his coffee and he was going to be spending his time in the studio he and his friends rented, the one jisung came to work also. 

as he opened the door to one of the main rooms he gasped as he saw jisung sleeping there peacefully, on the chair.

chan placed his belongings on the table and gently shook jisung, trying to wake the boy up, and it worked. jisung breathed in deeply and lazily opened his eyes, "what time is it?" he asked lowly and chan chuckled, "noon."

"sorry i was working on something and fell asleep, i don't know how that-"

jisung was cut off by the older, "relax, ji, it's ok. you don't need to explain anything to me." he said smiling, "i listened to your new song on my way here so i actually was aware that i might find you here." he chuckled.

the boy looked at him confused, "how did you get the file?"

"what do you mean? you uploaded it on spotify..." chan said as confused as jisung.

jisung faced palmed himself, "god the things i do when i'm half asleep..."

chan laughed, "it's good! no need to be sad, it was gods' plan." ad jisung glared at him.

"seungmin said you're staying at a friends house, it's a surprise to see you here at this time." chan said sitting down on the sofa. jisung just looked at him blankly, "he texted the groupchat saying that you left your phone at home and will stay out, since felix couldn't reach out to you." chan explain and jisung nodded.

the room was filled with silence after before chan noticed something. he sat up straight and furrowed his brows, "jisung what is... that?" he asked slowly, pointing at the little bag on the floor that probably fell out of jisungs' pocket when he threw it to the side earlier.