21

"hey dude, fancy seeing you there." the blue haired male said as he eyed the boy, who had soft blonde hair now.

jisung sighed as he plopped down on the sofa at the studio, he turned to look at the blue haired boy with furious eyes, "you will be the dead to me." he said and the other one gasped dramatically.

"me??" he questioned and jisung nodded, "yes, you."

"how so?" the blue haired asked.

jisung sighed as he took out the bag of warm pancakes from his backpack, "minho thinks we have a thing." he whispered.

"oh..." the other breathed out, "did you two fight again?" 

the blonde nodded, "mhm, i told you i had to be somewhere tonight, it's a dance competition, he's performing."

eric slammed a hand over his forehead dramatically, causing jisung to turn and look at him. "jisung, od course he would think you are cheating on him when you're literally going to see another man instead of supporting your own." he mumbled, but it came out almost as a rap.

"uhh- that's what he meant too, i believe. but i couldn't just ditch you too, this is important to me, this project could help me get noticed by highly looked entertainments and i would have a brighter future with my own passion." the blonde said.

suddenly, eric stood up and put his hands on his hips, "you surely know where the competition takes place, right?" he asked and jisung looked at him confused as he showed the pancake into his mouth, "what?" 

"you heard me," eric said, "where is the competition being held?" 

a short silence filled the room, not until eric spoke again, "if you won't answer i know who will." he said as he fished for his phone in his back pocket, he quickly dialed a phone number and once the line was cut off and a familiar voice was heard erics' eyes lit up.

"hey, honey, where are you?" eric asked the boy on the other side of the phone.

sunwoo, who was now touching up his make up by the mirror gasped, "i'm in the dressing room, why?" 

eric smirked as he put the call on speaker, "mind telling me where hyunjins' competition takes place? i wanna come see him dance." he whined and the other boy in the room chuckled.

"wow, so you love hyunjin more than me now?" sunwoo teased, "i'll send you the address." he said as he hung up the phone.

jisung chuckled, "stop laughing and go!" eric rushed the boy out of the room as he quickly picked up all of his belongings and left after him.

"we will be too behind if we skip this evening and won't work..." jisung mumbled and eric glared at him, "shut up. i'm basically yout boss, one evening for yourself won't be that bad, besides, your personal relationships are falling behind, that is more important than some stupid album.

-

"stop, you're stressing me out when you're doing that." hyunjin said as he glared at the older, who was now pacing back and forth in the room. 

minho stopped and turned to look at his friend, "at least you have seungmin to keep you company." he said and the youngest of the three sighed.

"hyung, you have to understand him too." seungmin started, but his speech didn't last as the door to the dressing room opened suddenly.

jeongin basically jumped into the room, he eyed the boys and nodded to himself softly, "we should go now, it is about to begin." he informed and the two dancers followed him out, while seungmin checked himself in the mirror one more time and went after them.

-

minho just finished his part and came back to the area, where his friends sat. he simply sat back down in his chair and chugged a bottle of water down his throat, closing his eyes in satisfaction. 

"you did so well, hyung!" jeongin praised him, as he ran a hand through his shoulder lightly, some more compliments were said after, but only one voice stood out to minho the most.

his eyes went wide open as he almost choked on his water, he turned to the side where the voice came from and he locked eyes with a squirrel looking boy, who was smiling at him sadly, but his eyes held proudness and happiness.

minho averted his gaze to the stage and shifted in his seat, it was hyunjins' turn to perform now. the older didn't look anywhere else, but hyunjin through out the whole performance and when the boy on the stage bowed lightly and left, minho felt a hand on his tight, he turned to the side and was met with jisung, again.

he sighed, "what?" he lowly asked and the tone of his voice sent shivers down jisungs' spine. 

the other boys were too busy praising hyunjin now, jisung gulped and looked minho in the eyes, "can we please go outside for a minute?"