6

"do you think this will be alright?" seungmin asked, checking himself out in the mirror.

jisung looked up from his laptop and nodded soflty, "yeah, you look great." he said and returned his attention to the beat he was mixing. 

seungmin plopped down on the bed beside jisung and pouted, "are you sure you don't wanna come with us? college parties are always the best..."

jisung smiled apologetically, "i would rather stay in, i'm not very an out-going person, sorry." he said and seungmin nodded, "it's alright i understand, if anything call us, ok?" and jisung hummed in response.

the couple of the dorm were going out tonight, minho was working in his tattoo studio and jisung was producing. nothing new, nothing out of the ordinary.

hyunjin walked into the room and smiled when his eyes landed on his boyfriend, "you look stunning, shall we go now?" and seungmin nodded shyly.

"have fun!" jisung yelled out and put his headphones on. 

and the two did indeed have fun. the party was lit, they met with their other friends and just danced the night away, drinking time by time. 

felix looked at seungmin and smiled, "where's the newbie?" he yelled through the loud music and seungmin shook his head, "he's a stay in person." and felix nodded at that.

"and minho hyung? work?" he asked and seungmin hummed in response, "yeah, he has a few clients tonight."

chan looked at the two with confusion written all over his face, "is everything alright?" he asked the two and both of the questioned boy nodded.

"that would be it. do you like it?" minho asked the girl, finishing up her tattoo. 

the girls' eyes lit up as she saw the finished product, "minhooo!! this is amazing, oh my god." she said smiling at the boy, "tell me something you can't do..." she mumbled and kissed his cheek, to which the boy just rolled his eyes at. 

"luna, i told you to stop doing that. especially in public and in my work place, for gods' sake." he said, clearly annoyed by the girls behavior. 

she scoffed, "so what? can't i kiss my boyfriend now?" 

minho totally glared at her, "i'm not your boyfriend. never was, never will be." 

"oh come on, you literally kissed me at that party last night, who in their right mind would do something like that if they have no intentions of being with the other." she said, crossing her arms in front of her chest. 

the boy stood up from his chair and fixed his hair a little, "exactly, people in their right mind wouldn't do stuff like that if they have no intentions, however, i was not in my right mind. you know i was high at the moment and didn't understand half of the shit i was doing." 

"so now you blame everything on coke?" she said sarcastically, "even if it was just a mistake, i like you minho. i really do."

minho looked at her with an annoyed expression on his face, "is that supposed to make me down bad for you? you ain't even my type. please just pay and leave, my next client arrives in a few."

she stood up and hugged minho from the side, he tried to push her away but she insisted, "just give it a thought, hmm... people are gossiping about us, saying we would be the power couple or some kind of shit." 

being way too busy bickering, they didn't notice the door of the studio opening and a figure walking in. the figure was now walking up to where the two were, but it still couldn't make out what the two were talking about. 

the girl suddenly kissed minho on the lips and the boy behind them widened his eyes. never in a million years he would have thought that minho was straight, and had a girlfriend.

"think about it." luna whispered pulling away and minho just sighed rolling his eyes, "there's nothing to think about." he said turning around, eyes meeting with the other boys' ones. 

the boy stood there shyly fidgeting with his fingers, minho looked at him in surprise, "jisung?"