22

minho looked at him and scoffed, "i don't think that we can," his gaze was averted back to the stage as he stood up, jisungs' hand dropping down lightly from where it was before, "we have nothing to talk about anyways." he saidd as he walked away from the group.

jisung simply sunk back into his chair as he sighed, his right hand made its' way up to the boys' face as he gently rubbed his eyes. 

"is everything ok?" changbin asked softly and the group fell silent. 

jay looked straight at jisung, "did you two fight?" 

the blonde squirrel boy looked at the group with a sad smile, "it's alright, don't worry guys." he said as he stood up, "imma head outside for some fresh air." he informed and left them alone.

"something definitely happened." felix said and eric, who was sitting besides jake nodded, "jisung is so focused on becoming successful in his career that he forgets how much minho helped him and all that kind of shit." he said.

sunwoo looked at the group of boys, who were filled with faces of worry, "they will be fine guys, just don't question them unless they come to vent to you." he said and chan nodded in agreement, "i'm with sunwoo on this one, let's respect their relationship and not push it so they don't feel under the pressure."

-

jisung walked into the dressing room silently, and to his luck, the older was there. minho was sitting on a chair, phone in his hand.

the blonde walked up to the now black haired boy and sat down on the chair in front of the other. he sighed before he began, "minho, let's talk."

nothing.

"you're acting childish." jisung scoffed and minho looked up, "i'm acting childish?" he questioned and jisung nodded, "yes you are."

the older averted his attention back to his smart phone and jisung had enough of this, he snatched the phone out of the olders' hands, causing him to look up.

"i know this is important to you that's why i'm here." jisung said.

minho looked at him blankly, "do you think i'm stupid? i know that eric dragged you here, sunwoo was in the room when he called." 

"well yeah, he did, but i'm the reason he dragged me here was you." the blonde said, "i'm sorry for all the times i ditched you and our plans. i know a word won't do anything, but i'm really scared of losing you minho. our connection means a lot to me."

the older blinked slowly as his lips formed into a sad smile, "you're scared of losing me, yet you do everything that makes me feel unwanted."

"what?" jisung breathed out as his brows knitted in confusion, "i want you minho, i want us." 

minho stood up, "so act like it." he said, before leaving the room.

the result announcing began and he couldn't skip it over a boy, who was now causing minho to feel unworthy.

jisung quickly made his way out the room, he caught up to minho and smoothly slid his hand into minhos', causing the older to snap his head towards the younger, who flashed him a soft smile, "then let me show you how much i miss you." the younger said as they walked hand in hand now.

-

"and the first place goes to..." the announcer began and minho swore his heart was about to rip out of his chest, "choi mark!" the male on the stage yelled out loud and the room was filled with cheers.

it felt as if the world went crumbling under minhos' feet as he felt weak. jisung, who was still by his side, their fingers intertwined, quickly turned to face the older as he hugged the boy close.

"you did so well, love. i'm proud of you." jisung whispered as he held the trembling body close. 

minho felt as if he would throw up there and then.

he worked so hard, he practiced instead of sleeping, eating or studying. he had to win. the room became too crowded for him as his breathing picked up a pace. he felt jisungs' soft hands go up and down his back slowly. soon his friends surrounded them two.

"you're our winner, hyung." felix softly mumbled and the mumble was followed by a few nods.

chan gently pulled jisung away from minho, "let's go to my place, yeah? the after party is still in our schedules." he said, trying to brighten up the room. 

the other dancer, hyunjin, quickly ran up to the group and upon calming up and stabilizing his breathing he turned to minho, "hyung, you and me, we both won grand prix and are going to represent south korea in paris in july!" he said hapilly.