12

jisung looked at chan with panic in his eyes. he quickly grabbed the bag and chuckled nervously, "nothing to worry about." he said showing the bag into his jeans pocket.

chan was skeptical about all this as he still looked at the younger with concerned eyes, "is everything alright, jisung?"

the boy simply nodded and hurriedly grabbed his belongings as he stood up, ready to leave the studio as soon as possible and to get out of the situation he got himself into.

"i'll be off, see ya!" he shouted as he ran out of the room, leaving chan there alone.

the older decided to let it slide just this once, but made a mental note to inform jisungs' roommates about what had happened to make sure they keep an eye on the boy.

jisung ran as fast as he could. fear running through his veins as he recalled the look on chans' face when he spotted the little bag.

speaking of which, jisung fished for the bag in his pocket and once he took a hold of it, he pulled it out. he opened the bag and gently shook it on his free hand to get some of the powder out.

he took a deep breath in and closed his eyes as he brought the hand to his nose.

jisung immediately opened his eyes as he realized what this was. he groaned in frustration and threw the bag into the trash can that was nearby.

"fuck..." he mumbled and ran a hand through his dark locks.

much to his luck he didn't have his phone with him to argue with jake about it too.

he made his way back to the dorms and as soon as he got in the building he ran to their apartment.

jisung unlocked the door and immediately was met with a terrible smell coming probably from the kitchen, some voices in the distance could be also heard.

the smell wasn't that bad actually, minho was making lasagna, but jisung hated it. he had his meal earlier and any smell of food made him nauseous.

he hurriedly took his shoes and jacket off and made his way to the bathroom.

this didn't go unnoticed by hyunjin, as soon as he saw the boy near the bathroom door he shouted "welcome home, ji!" causing the other two boys to turn around and greet jisung as well.

minho locked eye with jisung and something inside the older broke as he saw the state jisung was in.

he once again looked hopeless. almost like a corpse actually. his eye bags were even darker than last time and his face was so pale. and the boys eyes held nothing but darkness.

"hello." jisung mumbled and walked into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind him.

minho looked at seungmin and the younger sighed, "he doesn't look high though." minho said and seungmin nodded, "yeah, at least he's sober..."

hyunjin, who was now mindlessly flipping through some magazine looked at the door of the bathroom and pouted, "i seriously don't get what his problem is. one minute he's bubbly and well, and the next minute he looks miserable."

"that's called depression," minho said, "or he's just bipolar."

seungmin looked at the purpled haired boy and sadly smiled, "we should really try to get closer to him, especially you minho."

"why me??" minho whined.

hyunjin rolled his eyes at minhos' childish behaviour, "because you are the one who wakes up and goes to sleep next to him, dumbass."

"stop!! you make it sound weird..." minho mumbled. "i will try to talk to him."

"you should first apologise probably, for the things you said earlier." seungmin pointed out and minho nodded.

jisung walked out of the bathroom and walked past the group towards his room until a voice called him and he stopped in his tracks.

"won't you have lunch with us?" minho softly asked and jisung scoffed turning around.

he looked at minho, "i'm not hungry. thanks." he said and turned around to walk again.

however, minho spoke up again, causing the boy to sigh, "are you sure?"

"yes, minho, i'm sure. now leave me alone, i'm tired." jisung said and disappeared into the room.

minho sighed sitting down as he placed the meal onto the table, "he hates me."

"he doesn't hate you, he seems lost..." seungmin chuckled, "maybe try again later?" he suggested and the older nodded.

after lunch minho walked into his and jisungs' shared room. he sat down by his table and spun around in the chair to face the younger lying on his bed, scrolling through his phone.

"jisung, can we talk?"