9

jisung slid the blade down his tight as hot tears streamed down his skinny cheeks, that once were chubby. he hadn't eaten in a week. that's good, he thought. he deserved it. he made minho mad and his other friends' sad. he deserved it all. 

the boy gulped harshly as the blade came in contact with his fresh open cut. it hurt, but that's ok, it will pass. 

he looked at his reflection in the mirror and sighed. he really was pathetic and not right in the head, just like minho had said. 

jisung thought that if he hurt himself he would take away the pain of others and it really did fuck up with his head even more. he fished for his phone in his pocket and letting a shaky breath out dialed a phone number.

"hey, it's jisung, can we meet tonight?" he whispered and the male on the other side of the phone chuckled, "jisung! it has been so long man... sure, same spot at 9?" jisung agreed and the male ended the call.

jisung quickly cleaned himself up and made his way out of the bathroom, the new cuts coming in contact with his clothing made it worse for him as it was uncomfortable to walk. 

he walked into his and minhos' room and didn't even glance at the older, who however did glance at the younger. minho totally checked him out with no shame and noticed how the boy was limping a little.

"are you hurt?" minho whispered and jisung rolled his eyes, he sat down by his table and opened one of his notebooks, checking some lyrics out. 

minho closed his eyes in annoyance, "i asked you a question." 

nothing.

"han-"

minho stopped talking as the boy stood up abruptly, he picked his wallet and showed it in his back pocket, he threw on a random hoddie that was hanging on his chair and made his way out of the room. 

"yah!" minho shouted and stood up, following the younger, he harshly pulled jisung by his wrist, preventing the boy from putting his shoes on. "where are you going?"

jisung didn't dare to look back at minho as he mumbled a small, "none of your business."

"it is my business if you live under the same roof as me." minho said, jisung finally looked up at him, "who are you? my mom?" the younger scoffed and got out of minhos' grip, he hurriedly put his shoes on and exited the dorm, leaving minho to stand there. 

the older sighed and ran his fingers through his hair slowly, he then made his way to their living room and plopped down on the sofa and mindlessly scrolled through his phone until seungmin walked out of his room with a cup in his hand.

"what you up to?" the younger asked as he put the cup in the sink, "nothing much, just looking for some new songs i could do a dance cover to, what about you?"

seungmin sat down on a chair in front of minho, "minho hyung, i'm really worried about jisung." he pouted, "we don't know him that long but everytime i see his sad gaze i feel my insides do a 180. remember that one time he came back from the studio and looked so lifeless? i felt so upset that i couldn't help him in any way."

"he's not a kid, seungmin. he can take care of himself." minho scoffed. "yeah but still, he must feel so lonely since he doesn't really socialize with us." seungmin mumbled.

minho placed the device on the table and looked at seungmin, "he will be fine, don't worry. besides, we will all be spending more time together this upcoming break since we have to prepare for the finals project, remember?" he said softly and seungmin nodded.

"yeah, chan mentioned that since the break starts the day after tomorrow he, changbin and jisung will spend the night at the studio that night, basically putting the lyrics together and stuff." seungmin said, remembering the conversation he and the oldest of them all had.

hyunjin walked into the room and eyed the two, "are you two ok?"

seungmin looked at the boy and rolled his eyes, "i still don't want to see you." minho chuckled, "did you two fight again?"

hyunjin clicked on his tongue, "tell me about it." he said sighing, "this handsome man is mad because i didn't kiss him in the morning." he said and seungmins' eyes widened.

"i did not?!"

hyunjin walked up to the boy and kissed his forehead, "i love you toooo~" he sang as seungmin slapped his arm playfully.