14

jisung walked sat up on the sofa and opened his eyes lazily, he looked around the area and spotted jake in the kitchen so he decided to go greet his friend. 

"morning." jisungs' raspy voice echoed through the room, jake turned around smiling, "i made sandwiches, have some." he said putting a plate on the table and gesturing jisung to sit by the table, which he did. 

jake sat down also and took one sandwich, "how did you sleep?" he asked softly and jisung hummed, "good." 

"do you wanna talk about what happened yesterday?" jake asked and jisung shook his head, "alright."

jisung took a sandwich also and jake smiled, "i mean i explained everything yesterday so yeah..." jisung whispered.

the other boy looked at him with soft eyes, "you have to tell him how you feel." he suddenly said and jisung looked at him like he was going crazy.

"are you insane? how am i supposed to tell a boy that hates me that i like him, probably..." jisung said, "i mean we never had a normal conversation, unless it counts when i got a tattoo done by him." he mumbled.

jay chuckled entering the kitchen, "it's totally alright and valid telling people how you feel about them, jisung." he said as he sat down by the table and joined the two, "you never know, it may turn out to be a beautiful relationship in the end." jay said and jake nodded in agreement. 

"i don't know..." jisung mumbled shyly, "i mean, i'm not really doing alright mentally." and then he remembered, he turned to jake with furious eyes, "you traitor. why would you give me fake shit to sniff..."

jake scoffed, "naive of you to think i would have coke on me, and give it to you."

"ji, do you have any plans for the college break week?" jay suddenly asked and the boy shook his head, "no, nothing special, we will probably be preparing for the finals' project though, why?" 

jay smirked, "well, me and jake will be going to busan for the week, to rest and explore. maybe you would love to join, your friends can go too." he suggested.

"i don't think that it would be a great idea, we have a lot of work to do." jisung said awkwardly and jake pouted, "come onnnn, ji, it will be fun, perhaps you can work for some part of the day and then rest."

the other by nodded, "right, you always overwork yourself with stuff, that way we could make sure you're taking good care of yourself and nor overworking." jay said. 

"i will ask them in a groupchat, wait..." jisung said as he typed something on his phone. and when the notifications from the groupchat filled up his phone screen jisung groaned.

jay looked at him expecting the answer he wanted, "so? what did they say?"

the boy just rolled his eyes, "they said it would be amazing. and minho wants to meet you two so that would be an 'amazing timing, amazing idea' they all agree." jisung said. 

"perfect!" 

"ok everyone, take a rest this upcoming week but don't forget your finals." mr. kim said as he packed his bag, finishing the lecture. "mr. han can we talk for a minute?" he called the boy out as the other students were already leaving.

jisung walked up to him and the teacher smiled softly, "i wanted to talk to you about something jisung." he started, "i have a friend who would love to collab with one of my students and you are so talented, i thought you wouldn't miss this opportunity." he said. 

"i-"

"you can think about it of course, after this week off tell me what you think, ok? give it a mind, jisung, this could open up many waters in your carrier and help you grow. he's a well known artist too." his teacher said, patted jisungs' shoulder and left.

jisung was sipping on his drink while felix, who was sitting in front of him was scrolling on his phone. felix asked jisung to hang out since he wanted to get to know the boy better and the two were now in a cat café. 

they actually had many things in common and that made jisung feel at ease, he felt comfortable around felix. 

"look, i think i found him." felix said showing a picture of a man and jisung hummed looking at it, "yeah, he's good looking, but not really my type." the older said and felix sighed, causing jisung to chuckle.

felix looked out the window and gasped, "what about him?" he whispered pointing at a random boy walking down the street.

jisung turned to see the boy as well and chuckled, "no."

"jisung i swear to god you will stay single forever." felix whined, "i showed you all my friends and you liked none of them."

the older rolled his eyes playfully, "you legit showed me the friend group i already know, i live with two of them too." 

"exactly!" felix suddenly went back to his phone, "i forgot to show you this one." he smirked showing jisung a picture of minho with two cats.

jisung looked at the picture and then back at felix, "he has cats?" he asked and felix nodded and then gasped, "this is the first guy you didn't say 'not my type' as a first sentence." he dramatically grabbed his chest, "han jisung do you have a crush on my pookie minho?"