Chapter 1: Tutor

"Mrs Lee, you see Y/N yet again came last in the class."

Ms Kang, the class teacher said.

"Luckily she passed this year.But what is her rank? Last?! Soon she's going to be a senior, if her academic performance continues to be like this, I'm sorry to say but she won't be able to go to college."

Lim Hye Jin, Y/N's mom looked at her worried.

"Ms Kang, I'm sorry in behalf of my daughter. I'll make sure she studies well. But do you know any good tutors so that I can hire them for Y/N?"

Ms Kang thought for a moment. Just then she remembered an encounter with someone yesterday, so she said

"I have a suggestion. It's not a tutor but a student from the same class as Y/N's, Yoon Jeonghan.That kid is very intelligent I'm sure he'll help her out with her studies."

Ofcourse, Hyejin knew Yoon Jeonghan. That boy was so intelligent that he would rank first in any exam. Even in inter-school competitions he would have a win. He was the ideal child for parents. Hyejin thought about it for a moment. Considering her knowledge about Jeonghan he was a sincere boy too. Making him tutor Y/N would surely make her like him.

"Sure! I'll have a talk with him. Would you please give me his contact number?"

The teacher smiled at her having relief in the back of her mind. The encounter she faced was with Jeonghan who had asked her for tutoring.

Flash back

"Ms Kang, may I have a moment with you?"

Ms Kang, who was sitting on her desk working looked up towards him.

"Sure, what is it Jeonghan?"

"Ms Kang I was wondering whether there are any students from lower classes that need a tutor. I want to start tutoring."

Ms Kang frowned at him. Why was a sophomore student asking to tutor someone? Didn't he have his own plate of studies?

"Jeonghan, why do you want to tutor someone?"

"Well..Miss, I'm in the need of money. My father's business isn't running well and my mother works a lot. So I thought I could help them a bit"

"If you need some financial support, we can talk about it to the principal. There's no need of doing this Jeonghan."

"Miss, I want to do something for my parents who work so hard for me."

Ms Kang sighed. There's no way this boy was going to listen to her. Considering his request, she spoke

"Currently I don't have any in my mind. But if there's someone, I'll give give them your contact number."

Thanking the teacher, Jeonghan left the office leaving a worried teacher behind.

End of flashback

'I think it will be better for her to have a tutor'

Hyejin thought still worrying about her daughter.

......