Chapter 8: A friends date

"So students here are the results for your test which had happened earlier."

The teacher informed the students keeping the pile of papers on her table. The class started whispering amongst each other some worried from their poor performance. Y/N glanced at Jeonghan who nodded his head at her assuring her good marks in the test.

"Okay so Hong Jisoo, take your paper"

The teacher called students one by one.

"Choi Seungcheol"
.
.
.
"Park Eunseo"
.
.
.
"Yoon Jeonghan"
.
.
.
"And lastly, Lee Y/N"

Y/N approached the teacher a bit timidly. The teacher handed her the paper with a smile and surprisingly patted her back.

"Good work Y/N. You have improved a lot since the last test. Keep the same efforts!"

Y/N slowly glanced at the paper and saw whole 100/100 written with red ink on the paper. Her eyes widened and she rubbed her vision to check whether what she had seen was not her piece of imagination.

"I GOT 100?! MISS...IS IT TRUE? I REALLY GOT FULL MARKS?!"

She said loudly failing to hide her excitement and happiness. This was the very first time of her getting full marks. Though Y/N had kind of expected to get full marks, her wish being fulfilled surprised her.

"Yes dear, congrats for the good marks. Continue with the effort"

The class was stunned. This was Y/N, the last ranker of the class getting full marks in the test which seemed to be difficult for almost everyone. Nevertheless, the class clapped for her appreciating her efforts. Y/N proudly stood in front of everyone. She looked towards Jeonghan with a smile who returned the same back.

*After the class*

"Yoon Jeonghan!!!"

Y/N immediately ran towards him and hugged him. Jeonghan stood akwardly with a slight feeling of embarrassment within himself due to the gazes from the other students.

"Are they dating?"

"But doesn't she like Minhyun"

"I heard he's tutoring her"

Some students whispered. Y/N didn't even try to listen to them and just spoke excitedly

"I'm so happy! I got full marks!"

"Of course you would. After all I am your tutor."

He said with a sense of pride in his voice.

"By the way, do you play PC games?"

Y/N asked him.

"Sometimes"

"Since it is Sunday tomorrow would you like to come over and play with me?"

"Is that a date?"

"A friends date"

"We are friends...? Since when?"

"I thought you considered me as your friend when u started tutoring me..."

Y/N said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Fine from now on we are and I'll be at your house tomorrow. For now bye!"

Jeonghan exited the classroom leaving Y/N behind who waved her hand biding him goodbye.

"Head over heels huh?"

She heard a voice pop out of nowhere and realised it was Eunseo.

"I'm not, shut up!"