Chapter 5: First session

A week holiday had been given to the students who would soon enter senior class. Since the senior year required to be more studios the principal had just given them a week vacation and right after that their senior year of high school started.

*A week later*

The one week vacation came to an end and the senior year started. Yet the same lack of enthusiasm in the students. Some were happy that it was the last year of high school, meaning no more studies quiet unaware about the future.

Soon the classes ended for the first day. Students started exiting the classroom some going home whilst some towards library. One of them was Jeonghan.

"Hey, Yoon Jeonghan! Wait !"

Jeonghan heard someone calling him from behind when he was on the way to the library of the school. Turning his back, he saw Y/N running towards him.

"Jeonghan, are you really going to tutor me?"

She asked him panting.

"Yes I am. Today will be the first session."

"Can't you just deny to teach me? Please? You know I can study well on my own too"

Y/N said while showing her eyes full of plead. Jeonghan chuckled at her behaviour.

"Well I'm not interested to tutor you either. But I need money so..."

And with that he started heading away towards the library followed by Y/N who walked behind him like a puppy.

"Hey please, please, please."

"No! I'm not going to listen!"

.......

At 5pm

Y/N's house

"Okay so let's start your tutoring. Since it was the first day of our senior year nothing much was taught. So we will revise some maths formulas."

Jeonghan said earning a groan from Y/N.

"Okay then physics?"

"Too difficult for me."

"Chemistry?"

"I don't remember the reactions."

"English?"

"My grammar is bad."

"The heck?! What do you even want to study then?"

"I want to...study you."

She winked at him. Cringed Jeonghan smacked her head.

"Ouch! I just wanted to get to know you more."

"I don't wish to tell you. Go flirt with that Minhyun!"

"Oh Minhyun, right?! He's my first love. He's so handsome. When he plays basketball...he looks so hot."

"That doesn't seem to be love! It's infatuation."

"Shut up! I know what I feel. Moreover have you ever liked anyone? I guess no, that's why you don't understand me!"

Jeonghan sighed at the girl. There's no way she was going to study with full concentration. Just then he got an idea.

"If you study well everyday, I'll tell you more about Minhyun since I am close with him."

Lies. He lied to her. Jeonghan interacting with Minhyun was a dream. It's not like he hated that guy but since Jeonghan was an introvert he lacked social skills and moreover the Minhyun and his friends would always tease him for being a nerd.

"Really?! Okay then let's start studying! Maths! Let's start with maths."

......

"Okay so the answer is 24."

"No silly. It's 17!"

"What?! 17?! But I did solve it correctly."

"You didn't use BODMAS here."

"BODMAS ,what's that?"

Jeonghan rolled his eyes. 'I swear I want to kill this girl.'

"Nevermind. I'll teach you tomorrow. It's already 7pm I need to go home."

"Hey wait, tell me about Minhyun!"

"Well you got the answer wrong so no."

Y/N groaned at him.

"Tomorrow get it right and I will tell. For now bye"

"Okay bye! Finally I can sleep!"

"That's what you always do!"

Chuckling Jeonghan exited her room. When he was about to leave the house Hyejin approched him.

"Jeonghan are you leaving?"

"Yes Mrs Lee."

"Call me Aunty,dear."

"Yeah sure. I'll get going then."

He bowed and went home riding his cycle.

........

Again Jeonghan was met with the same dinner as yesterday's. But that didn't worry him. He was used to it. What worried him currently was his dad's health.

*Cough* *cough*

"Dad, you should take some rest and not work tomorrow."

"Yes dear, I'll take care of the shop."

"No, it's fine. I'll go to work. We have received order for new furniture. I can't just put the burden on Jaehwan and Taejoon."

Minshik assured both of them who eyed him worriedly. Jeonghan hated to see his dad suffer. He was thus more determined to teach Y/N and earn money.

......