Chapter 3: Handle her

At Jeonghan's house

"Han, have some more food!"

Choi Hwayoung, Jeonghan's mother said offering him some fish in his plate.

"Mom, it's okay. You eat. I have enough in my plate."

"Han just eat, come on!"

"Mom how long are we going to eat the same rice and fish? I'm tired of this"

"Jeonghan-ah, well you know the business is not running well so we need to save some money for your education too."

Yoon Min Shik, Jeonghan's father said with a painful smile.

"Dad! There's no need to save money for me! We should use it for our present living. I'll try my best to get scholarship in the college. So don't worry."

But Minshik disagreed.

"Child, today we work hard so that you could have a better future than ours and not struggle like us."

Jeonghan's eyes welled up with tears. He loved his parents and was proud of them. They were like his friends. He would shared everything with them and they would listen to him intently too. The struggle his parents did motivated Jeonghan to work more hard everyday.

Although Jeonghan wanted his parents to rest and not work so hard, his parents didn't listen to him. Which parent wouldn't want to save money for their child's future? His parents were like every other parents. They used to prioritise Jeonghan over anything. That's how much they loved him.The bond between Jeonghan and his parents was unbreakable. He would share with them everything and would always joke around.

Jeonghan pov

After having the dinner I was studying. Just then I received a call from unknown number. Answering it, spoke a female voice

"Hello? Is this Yoon Jeonghan?"

"Yes,it is. May I know who is it?"

"This is Lee Y/N's mother. Ms Kang told me that you were in search of tutoring for someone. I would like if you would tutor my daughter."

Lee Y/N? As in that crazy girl from our class? Tutoring her would be very irritating. But I'm in need of money right?

"Sure! I would like to tutor her."

"Okay! Then would you be fine with coming at our house at 12pm tomorrow? I'll text you the address."

"Yes, I'm fine with it."

I ended the call and stared at the address sent by her mother.

The thought of earning money had already made me excited and I was on cloud nine when I heard someone wanted to tutor their child. But I didn't imagine I would agree to tutor someone from my class and that too Y/N?!

Lee Y/N is one of the craziest people I have ever seen. She's seen everywhere but in the classroom. Bunking classes is her hobby. And even if she does attend,she sleeps the whole time.All she does is prank others a lot, trouble teachers and simp over that basketball leader of our school team Hwang Min Hyun. How can someone be so irresponsible in their life. But now that I have agreed to tutor her would I be able to handle her?

......