Chapter 4: Annoying Yoon

It was Sunday, the day which is a short vacation for the hard working people. But Jeonghan's parents never rested. In order to earn more money they would spend their holidays in the shop.

Jeonghan's parents had a small business of furniture. All the furniture would be crafted by him and his two friends whilst his mom would sit at the counter. Lately, the business wasn't running well having problems in their life.

Jeonghan couldn't bare to see his parents in such condition. He was determined to help them by earning some money but without their knowing. Because if they did know, they would feel guilty for making their son work.

Glancing at the clock, he observed it was quater to twelve in the morning. Locking the main gate of the house, he rushed towards the given address with the help of his cycle.

....

As he reached the given address, his mouth was agaped observing the huge property in front of him. Never in his life he had seen this kind of huge house. Jeonghan's house would look like an ant in front of the one which was right ahead of him. Parking the cycle outside, he walked through the pathway created between the huge green lawn. He saw colourful bushes around taken care greatly by the gardener. The frontside of the house looked so huge he wondered how big the house was from inside. He climbed up the staircase that led to the door of the house. Ringing the bell, he was greeted by a maid who opened the door with a smile.

"You must be Jeonghan right?"

Adjusting the strap of the bag, Jeonghan nervously nodded. The maid then went to inform Mrs Lee about his arrival.

Jeonghan was sat on the luxurious sofa and roamed his head around. Different sculptures and paintings hanged around. The marble floor shining brightly and not even a speck of dust was there. Sure he knew Y/N belonged to a rich family but he had no idea that she was this rich.

'This explains her behaviour'

He hummed at himself agreeing with the thought that rich people didn't have to struggle much and that the reason Y/N was like the way she was, is because of her being spoiled.

He grabbed some snacks kept on the table for him and started munching on them. Judging the quality of snacks, he wondered how much their worth might be.

'These snacks definitely taste like the one where they say everything is organic and just fool the buyers.'

Whilst he was busy with his own thoughts , he saw a lady approch him. Dressed in a beautiful pink dress, adorned in a pearl set of jewellery she walked towards him as her heels clicked against the floor.

"Hey, Jeonghan! Nice to meet you! I'm Y/N's mom."

Jeonghan abruptly bowed and offered her a smile.

"Come let's go, I'll show you Y/N's room "

He followed her mother upstairs. Climbing the whole twenty stairs and almost panting, he followed Mrs Lee who now turned left towards a particular room.

"Y/N, dear open the door"

Hyejin said whilst she knocked the door thinking it was locked. Upon realising, it was open she twisted the lock pushing the door wide open.

There she was Ms Lee Y/N, sleeping in not so elegant position on her bed. When she heard the door open, she got up making her hair disheaveled. Jeonghan who was at the back of Hyejin chuckled quietly at his classmate. Her morning face and a drool on her face didn't give a pleasant feel. Hyejin got angry at her daughter. There was a guest at the house and this is how she puts her first impression on them?

"Y/N get ready quickly!"

Y/N jolted up from her bed and immediately ran towards the bathroom earning a sigh from her mother.

Till Y/N got ready, Hyejin started a conversation with Jeonghan.

"Just look how my daughter is. I'm worried about her future. That's why I hired you. Because you would not only teach her but also would embed some manners within her."

"Don't worry, Mrs Lee. I'll try my best. Mrs Lee... Here's the contract for the tutoring."

"Yes, let me see it."

Observing the contract thoroughly, she agreed with it and signed it.

"Jeonghan, do your parents know about this?"

"Well... Mrs Lee... N-no."

"Why didn't you tell them?"

"Mrs Lee, my family is currently facing a financial problem and that's why I want to help them but without their knowledge. Otherwise they would feel guilty. It's request if you don't tell them about this."

Hyejin smiled at him. Such a lovely son who cares for his parents.

"Don't worry I won't. But if you need more help you can ask me okay?"

Just then Y/N approached them. She was dressed in a simple puff sleeve blouse of white colour with blue denim. Her face had some light make up done and her short bob black hair combed neatly. Jeonghan was stunned by her beauty. She was a replica of her mother. Only if her crazy personality wouldn't clash with her beauty he would fall for her.

Y/N sat besides her mother who then continued to ask him some questions whilst Jeonghan was conversing with her mother he saw Y/N glaring at him and mouthing some profanities towards him. Annoyed by her behaviour he secretly pulled out his middle finger towards her. Y/N loudly scoffed at him making her mother look towards her.

"From the next week he'll tutor you. So behave properly Y/N."

After having some conversation, Hyejin offered Jeonghan to have some lunch at their house which Jeonghan politely denied and went home.

....

Y/N pov

That Jeonghan is so annoying! Why the hell mom hired him as a tutor? I don't want anyone tutoring and bugging me to study.

I heard my phone ringing.

Eunseo calling

Answering the call, I started the conversation.

"Hey Y/N"

"Eunseo, guess what?!"

"What?! Minhyun said he likes you?"

"No, it's about Yoon Jeonghan!"

"Yoon Jeonghan? That topper? Don't tell me you like him now?!"

"No silly, well my mom hired him as my tutor. He'll be tutoring me from the next week."

"Hahaha poor Y/N now you won't be able to sneak out."

I smirked

"Who said I won't. That Annoying Yoon won't be able to stop me. And tomorrow's the first day of one week vacation so how about we go to a party. I heard Seungcheol's throwing one?"

"Yeah, let's go then!"

I continued conversing with her. Park Eunseo, is the best human being you could ever find. She's my best friend. We have been friends since 1st grade due to us being seat mates. And since then we have never separated.

......