2.

Jody's POV

" Is this a fucking joke?"

Right as I stepped out the shower, Sunny presented me with a 10 day notice.

Already, as was my day was about to start this bitch just so happens to ruin it.

Her emerald eyes looked on at me confused laced with anger. I can give a damn about her being angry but, Marshall wasn't playing about evicting them.

I took the notice, looking at it and reading it over.

" Why is it only saying that me and Wilson have to leave?" She said offended.

" It's Wilson and I, stupid. And yes. Marshall called me down to the leasing office yesterday informing me that you two have to leave." I said pointing two fingers, one for her and her man.

" Why is that? What the fuck did we do?"

" I don't know. Maybe yall keep the house messy, it stinks here all the time, yall always smoking weed and yall stay loud as hell. But, I wouldn't know. Ask Marshall about it." I shrugged.

That only seemed to fuel Sunny more, as she stomped in her room to complain to her man about what she just received.

I was tired of them anyway.

I had too much going on and honestly, I was able to pay half the rent myself.

Right when I put on my blue jeans, Wilson came into my room with Sunny right on his tale.

" So we getting put out?"

" Isn't that what it says? I don't make the rules. Yall put yourselves out." I rolled myself, going back to putting on my hygene products.

" Bitch! Go down there and tell that man to stop playing and take this off!" He demanded.

I hated this.

This wasn't their first time cornering me and I was so tired of them thinking they were going to try and jump me just because shit didn't go their way.

" Tell her baby, this nigger thinks she's so much better then us. If we gotta leave you gotta leave."

The metal from my gun, felt cold around my finger tips as the duo was too distracted with trying to get in my ass about their eviction to notice I had a gun under my pillow.

That nigger word triggered me. It triggered me so bad that I snatched the gin from under my pillow pointing it right at the both of them.

Silence blanketed the room, nothing but silence.

" I'm done talking. I'm done with yall nasty asses fucking up my home and Sunny you need to keep your man on a leash cause he stay keeping his hands on me. Now, I tried to be nice, this wasn't up to me Marshall wants yall gone! Everybody in this building had enough yall. Now, yall either take this ten day notice quietly or both of yall will be in the back of an ambulance."

As fast as they came into my room, the faster they left.

And ever since that day, they knew what the fuck I was about.

The house stayed cleaned, and everything was quiet up until the day they left.

Narrator

Atlanta

Din

  " Alright, chat. It's been fun, but ya boy gotta go."

He put up the salute, closing down his computer and sitting back in his chair going through his social media.

One thing stood out to him.