3.

Narrator

" I found her!"

The boisterous man who goes by Kai smiled with glee as he was presented on his computer screen the beautiful woman Din has showed him a few days prior.

" What?"

" Din's best from in the day before he moved here. Damn she bad, imma get ha."

Duke Dennis a known acquaintance of the two kissed his teeth. Side eyeing his friend, he audibly disagreed with his friend.

" Listen here fuck nigga, don't start meddling in Agents business. You know we got bro code on certain things."

" Aye yo! Chill out gang! I'm just admiring her that's all. Din don't seem like he give a damn and I was hoping to fly her out." Kai shrugged.

" Don't be doing no messy shit Kai, fa real."

Kai watched as the man walked out of the room.

" Ok boss, I's gettin to it."

The rumble of the door bursting open, startled Din who was busy on stream.

" Hol on chat... fuck is the problem?"

Kai's smile was so wide that his teeth shined bigger then the sun.

" I found your girl."

" Shae?"

" Naw nigga, Jody."

Kai never really liked Shae, so when Kai spoke of her name and saw the shock/scared look on Din's face, it made him even more excited.

" Yeah...yeah! Jody, yeah she allat! Dark skin, she thick too. I saw her on Twitter and she a model."

Din knew Shae was watching his stream, so when Kai was explaining to him about Jody Din's stream was booming with questions.

   Atomic_boom!: Who's Jody?

MyraSyn: My girl Shae ain't gone like this.

" Why the fuck are you saying it here Kai? You know my girl be on here."

Just as he said that Shae popped up on his phone. Having no other choice but to answer the damn call, Shae gave a mouth full.

" Who is Jody?" She questioned.

" She's a friend baby, nothing-

" I don't want to here that shit! Who is she for real and don't lie!"

Kai being childish as he is, moved Dins chair out of the way with Din in it as he smiled into the stream camera answering everyone's questions.

" Aw hell yeah, shorty bad. Shae ain't touching her. Shae aight! But Jody she got it."

Din smacked Kai upside the head.

" You know she can fucking hear you stop with your shit nigga." Din warned.

" Man I don't care, no one likes that brawd no way. She's a user." He rolled his eyes, more focused on the chat then anything else.

Din just let Shae ramble, everytime he tried saying something she would interrupt him, letting him know that she didn't like what Kai was saying and basically not trying to hear him out.

" Do you wanna break up Shae?"

It went dead silent for a while. Kai's jaw was even to the floor as he didn't take his eyes off the chat but was listening to everything.