7.

Jody's POV

" Are you seriously going through with this?"

The angry woman known as Mrs. Parker came to my home in a rage. It was 7 am and she was very persistent with trying to keep me from taking her court to get my son back.

" Keep your voice down Mrs. P. And yes, I want my child. His dad is wanting to be in his life and you have to accept it."

" You know I've raised that little boy. From the time you birth him until now, you know I love him-

" And I know you like to spill ill in my child's ears about me. He was literally forced on you, by my parents. What makes you think I was going to let you keep him?"

Mrs. P looked defeated. I was able to tell she hated how our relationship flopped in the span of weeks all because she wanted to put her mind into somewhere it didn't belong.

She was only responsible for raising my son. Not trying to hold him against me or give him access to his father without my permission.

" I will sue you!"

" With what? Remember I have every text message if you talking down on me. Telling my parents, making my mom upset with me-

" You sat there and got pregnant at 18. I felt bad and wanted to help!"

I stepped forward, making sure we were at straight face level when I told her this...

" And your husband couldn't even give you 49 year old having as a baby to save his life. Is that why he had to go run around with someone younger to give him a kid-

SMACK!

My head flew to the side, the slap was caught right on time for Din to have caught it as he was going into the kitchen with Dylan.

" Are you fucking serious?"

" Who the hell are you?" Parker shouted.

" Do you need me to call the police Jody?"

I rubbed my face, looking at my baby who just had his head tucked away in Din's neck.

" You know, the reason I haven't touched you yet Mrs. Parker is because my son is here and I already everything I fucking need to get him back from you. "

" Yeah, and I guess this is the daddy that's been missing for so long huh?" Parker smirked, sizing him up.

" Get the fuck off my girls doorstep." Din warned.

" I'll be back, and I'm leaving with MY SON." Parker said, As she walked off.

I closed my door, and walked away from it as I went into the kitchen to make Dylan some cereal.

" You ok, Jo?" Asked Din as he sat Dylan in his kiddie table.

I just nodded prepping the cereal and putting it in a bowl and giving it to Dylan, kissing his head.

" I'm fine Din. I'm sorry you had to see that." I said, going back to the kitchen.

" Don't be sorry, if you want me to be here for you throughout the court process I will."

My phone dinged, a message from my lawyer letting me know that I should be prepared for court next week. I sighed in relief, I was so ready to get my son.

" What if I say, when I do get my son back....I take you up on that offer?"

Din knew exactly what I was saying and smiled.