Chapter 18: Child Bearing Elixir

Later that night, Fang Duobing sneaked out of the academy and reached the lotus tower to look for Li Lianhua. He looked around and found no one he started worrying when suddenly Di Feisheng reached there and stood in front of him.

"Where is Li Lianhua?" Fang Duobing demanded, his voice thick with anger and concern.

Di Feisheng's lips curled into a menacing smirk. "I told you I'd remember," he replied coldly, unsheathing his sword. "Draw your weapon and fight."

Before Fang Duobing could fully prepare himself, Di Feisheng launched into another attack, catching him off guard. Fang Duobing scrambled to defend himself, hastily drawing his own sword to parry the oncoming strike.

As Fang Duobing clashed swords with Di Feisheng, he could feel the strength of his opponent overpowering him. Each strike from Di Feisheng came with a force that took Fang Duobing by surprise, leaving him struggling to keep up.

His arms trembled as he tried to block Di Feisheng's relentless attacks, but it was no use. With a swift motion, Di Feisheng knocked Fang Duobing's sword from his grasp, leaving him defenseless.

Before Fang Duobing could react, a sharp blow from Di Feisheng's sword landed squarely on his chest, sending him crashing to the ground. Agony surged through Fang Duobing as he tasted blood in his mouth, his vision blurring with pain.

As Di Feisheng advanced toward him, Fang Duobing braced himself for another onslaught. But instead of another strike, Di Feisheng grabbed hold of Fang Duobing and forced a small bottle of elixir into his mouth.

Before Fang Duobing could react, a sudden interruption broke the tension. Li Lianhua stormed into the scene, pushing Di Feisheng away from Fang Duobing with surprising strength. Rushing to Fang Duobing's side, Li Lianhua helped him stand, his expression a mixture of concern and determination.

As Fang Duobing rose to his feet, his eyes widened with horror as he took in Li Lianhua's injuries. "Did Fei do this to you?" he demanded, his voice trembling with rage.

Li Lianhua's gaze met Fang Duobing's, filled with pain but also a fierce determination. "This has nothing to do with you," he replied, his voice strained but resolute.

With a furious glare, Fang Duobing turned his attention to Di Feisheng, his eyes blazed with a fiery intensity, matching the red glow that emanated from his sword. With each step, the ground seemed to tremble beneath him, echoing the turmoil in his heart.

His movements were swift and deliberate, each swing of his sword sending ripples of energy through the air. The sword itself seemed alive, pulsating with an ominous red light as if possessed by some unseen force.

As Fang Duobing's furious assault continued, Di Feisheng found himself struggling to defend against the relentless barrage of attacks. Each blow from Fang Duobing's sword sent waves of pain coursing through his body, leaving him battered and bruised.

But just as Fang Duobing's final strike seemed poised to land, suddenly he winced, clutching his stomach in agony. Everything around him blurred into a chaotic whirl, colors melding into a dizzying haze.

In an instant, Fang Duobing collapsed, his body slumping towards the ground. 

"Fang Duobing!" Li Lianhua's voice echoed through the tense air, tinged with urgency and fear. He shook Fang Duobing gently, hoping to stir him from his unconscious state, but Fang Duobing remained still, his breathing shallow and ragged.

Turning his gaze to Di Feisheng, Li Lianhua's eyes flashed with determination. "What did you do to him?" he demanded, his voice firm and unwavering, a mixture of anger and concern lacing his words.  

"The elixir is specially made by the medicine demon. It took him a lot of time, and it is the Maternity Magic Elixir or you can also call it childbearing elixir. Don't worry, I won't touch him, but you have to promise me that you will fight me once I have found that flower for treating your poison. If you try to run away or hide from me, tell Fang Duobing I will give him the privilege of bearing my child."

"You're disgusting," Li Lianhua's fists clenched at his sides, his eyes blazing with fury. He had never felt such rage before, and the thought of Di Feisheng's cruel manipulation made his blood boil.

To be continued...