friends go to town

Jack and Marc are hanging out at Jack's house. Both guys are 30 and best of friends.  It's the weekend drinking some and watching football together. There team lost Marc wants to drink some more and goes to the bar. The town is small and everyone knows each other. He meets a very nice 21 big titted college girl at the bar named Samantha who is new in town. The drink together and she likes him. She gives him her number and tells him to call her. She goes home and sleeps. The next morning Marc calls Jack and tells him he found an amazing woman at the bar and they will be going out. Jack tells him that he is happy for him and good lucky. Jack is mowing the yard and trimming the bushes. Samantha comes out in a tiny bikini to lay out in the sun and to go swimming. She walks over to the fence and tries to get Jack's attention to see if she paid him could he mow her yard. He walks over to fence they talk and he agrees to it. She tells him to hold on and slides her hand through the fence and starts to rub his cock and tells him there's more when he gets done woth it.
          Jack gets done with his yard work and makes his way over to her house. He mows her front yard and makes his way to the back. Jack finds her sun bathing next to the pool top less. Samantha has her phone out taking pics sending them to her girlfriend but accidentally sends one to Marc. He has enjoyed seeing that and gets a hard on at work. Samantha sends a pic of Jack to her girlfriend to. She thinks he's cute but Samantha tells her she's going after him. Jack finishes up on the yard goes over to samantha and she sits up in her chair. He's really enjoying seeing her big tits. She pulls his dick out and stsrts sucking it making it hard. He puts her upside down licks her pussy while she continues to suck him. She moans and starts to squirt over his face. Samantha tells Jack " cum all over my face and let me swallow that juicey cum". He puts her down quickly and Jack's off on her face and then sucks the rest out. Samantha is a big tease to she lays back down on the chair and rubbs her clit imagining his cock is down inside her. Jack thinks that's all she wanted so he gets dressed and goes back home.

                  She finally goes inside and films her getting dressed to send to Marc. She's going out with him tonight. Jack gets ready to go to work and makes a lunch and drives off. Samantha gets ready to leave and goes outside wearing a mini black skirt black high heels and a low cut shirt showing her boobs wearing no panties or bra. She drops her number off to Jack in his mailbox hoping they will be able to have more fun. Samantha drives over to Marc's house and he drives them to the restaurant.

                    They both start drinking leaves and makes the way back to his house she starts to moan and rubs her pussy. They get back and both go inside the house. She pulls him into the bed. He lays down on the bed and she goes to the bathroom and takes off her clothes and walks out to him. She walks over to a bookcase turns her phone on and starts to record and then goes back to Marc gets on her knees unbuttons his pants and starts to suck his dick getting to go deep down her throat gaging on it. Making sure it's very hard they 69 making her moan and squirt on his face. He's finally ready pushes her off of him throws her on the bed face down ass and pounds her pussy hard and fast while grabbing her waist. She moans and screams loud as she can while she gets off and cums all around his dick. He gets ready to cum but pulls out and gives her a facial and makes her suck the rest out. He goes to bathroom and she grabs her phone and gets dressed and leaves. He walks out and confused that she left. When she gets home she finally notice that she has a messaged from Jack and tells him to come over but secretly she's wanting to be fucked again.

                  They both walk to the back where the pool is and takes off his clothes and she takes off hers and jumps in the pool. Jack sits on the side of the pool. She floats over to him with her boobs up in the air. He starts stroking his dick when she gets over to him finally she turns over and starts sucking his dick. Jack pushes her away gets up and walks over to a chair while holding her hand and sits down. She walks around to the back of the chair and climbs over jack putting her head between his legs sucking his cock and twerking her pussy in his face while he licks her clit and fingering her pussy. Marc drives over to see Jack and when Marc gets there he sees her car parked out in front and starts to hear noises coming from the backyard. Marc walks around seeing her sucking Jack's cock. Marc starts stroking his cock through his pants. Samantha gets off of Jack and bounces up and down on his cock while she plays with her tits til she comes all over his dick. Marc confronts them and Samantha keeps riding Jack's cock while she moans.  Marc walks over to them.  Jack wants to stop but it feels amazing and just goes with it. Samantha looks at Marc and says "use me daddy". This was a dream coming true for Samantha. She grabs Marc's cock strokes it and feeling it get hard in her hand and Marc takes off his shirt. She  finally puts her mouth on it and sucks it while Jack bounces her up and down. Marc lifts her up and sucks her big tits while she moans and squeezes her pussy tight around Jack's cock.

                 Samantha gets off and and grabs the guys by there dicks and pulls them inside the house. Samantha pushes the guys onto the couch. She starts riding on Marc's cock while she plays with her tits. Jack's watching them and starts to play with himself. Samantha says "oh daddies you both feel amazing keep using me". Both guys dicks get harder and she's loving it. She gets up puts legs on couch and back on floor Marc pulls her legs back and shoves his cock in her mouth. Jack stand up and shoves his cock into her pussy and pounds her good and hard. Samantha starts coming and squirting everywhere. Marc lays down on the floor and sucks her big tits and he tries to move up some shoving his cock back in her mouth and licks her tight pink pussy. Samantha gets up pushes jack over rides his face while he plays with her tits. She sucks Marc's cock creams all over Jack's face. Marc holds her tits in his hands and tittie fucks her while she grabs the arm of the couch. Jack licks her clit while she sucks his cock and Marc fucks her pussy. She gets so wet and screams daddy hard. Marc grabs her waist and goes harder and faster on her pussy. Jack grabs her throat and makes her choke on his cock. Marc goes and grabs some handcuffs and rope. They tie her up and cuff her hands behind her back and use her like a dirty little slut. Marc lays down and Jack puts Samantha on Marc's cock and shoves his cock in her to lending her down so both will fit in her. They pound the hell out of her while she scream getting louder and louder. The pleasure feels amazing that she let's out " ohhhhh fuck daddy". They push her off onto the floor leaving her on her knees and both cum on her face and shoving their cock in her mouth so she can get the left cum out of them. She's very happy now and says " thanks daddy you both taste yummy" while she licks her lips and licks the running down cum on her face.