muscle man

A hunky muscled twenty-one year old guy named David comes home from college for the summer. He gets some food made and goes up to his room. He eats and starts to watch some porn on his computer. He keeps looking for something good finally finds "a milf getting railed by pool guy". David slides his hand down his shorts touching his cock making it get hard and long. Watching the milf wear a tight small bikini top barely covering her big tits,  a thong showing off her big ass and showing her petite thin body.  The milf is sun bathing and calls the pool guy over and begins to suck his cock.

                Mmmm David is enjoy that makes his cock get harder and harder. The pool guy rips off the milfs clothes he sits down on a chair near the pool putting the milf on his hard long cock feeling her big tits bounce everywhere and moaning. When the milf is getting a facial it shows her face and david is in shock. David stops perking his cock and notices the milf was his step mom haley. David thinks she's very sexy and continues to stroke his cock and watches more of her porn videos.

                   Haley comes inside the house from sunbathing topless wearing a shirt and bikini bottom. Goes up to her room and hears fucking sounds like her voice coming from David's room. David hears door opening and covers up quick. Haley walks in still hearing the moaning walks over to David and asks him "what are you watching". David doesn't know how to answer the question and closes the lid of his labtop.

                     Haley walks over to david picks up the labtop and opens it. She sees that it's her porn videos. "What do you have to say for yourself watching your step mom" Haley ask David. "Mmmm dam I didn't know you was that flexible" David replies. " yes I am very but your dad hasn't satisfied me in a long time I was getting what I could" Haley adds. David pulls back the covers keeps stroking his cock infront of her.

                    Haleys jaw drops open to see David is better than his dad. Haley comes up through the sheets saying " stop doing that I think you need a woman to do for you". Haley starts stroking and sucking David's cock. " call me daddy" David says. " please don't tell your dad" Haley saying between the gaging she's doing. David just lays there and moans. Next haley stops rips off her bikini bottoms and rides David's cock bouncing her big tits up and down in David's face.

                     David gets haley off of him. He pushes her against the wall kissing her neck and bites her ear. Haley moans and tries to finger her pussy to get turned on even more. David slaps her hand and begins to choke her. Haley is enjoying this and never had a man to be dominate with her before. David uses his other hand and fingers her pussy. "Ohhhh fuck daddy keep it up I'll cum on you" Haley tries to talk. 

                     David turns her around lifts her leg up and over her head and puts her head towards the floor exposing her pink little tight small pussy. Mmm David is enjoying it gets on his knees and licks her pussy. David can't take it anymore throws haley on the bed handcuffs her hands before her backs fucks her pussy hard and fast making her moan and scream getting loud and louder with each thrust. He goes harder and faster feeling her tight grip with her pussy on his cock moaning and screams loudly til she cums all over his cock. David feels himself going to cum quickly puts her on her knees and cums all over her face and then shoves her mouth on his cock to suck the rest out and haley squirts all over the floor tasting the cum got her off the most.