Messy Threesome

A blonde guy named Kyle is dating a red head thin attractive woman named Samantha for 2 years now. He has her to move in with him and she's very happy. One samantha wants to spice up the sex life, so while he's at work she messages him that she has a suprise for me when he gets home. He's working long hours and not getting to see her much but he's curious on the suprise and thinks about it all day. Kyle finally gets to leave work and go home. Samantha start getting the suprise ready by getting dress in a schoolgirl outfit heels and hair in a pigtail while wearing a collar and leash. Once samantha is dressed she sits on the couch waiting for Kyle to come home. Kyle walks inside the house watching samantha sit there showing him she has no panties on and her hair is up in pigtails. Samantha says have your way with me baby. He looks into her eyes and yes ready for it. He makes her stand up though her against the wall and starts kissing her all over biting her neck and blowing in her ear while fingerings her pussy. He makes her get on her knees grabbing the pigtails while she unbuttons his pants pulling he thick fat cock out and putting it in her while he controls her head by the pigtails. He makes her go deep on it and letting her stroke it to. Kyle pulls her head away and says get on your hands now. She puts her hands down on the floor and he goes gets a few vibrator. He pulls her over his legs while he sits on the floor using the vibrators in pussy and ass. She starts moaning and starts to get louder. He pulls her to the bathroom making her suck his dick more while he starts the bath for her. The water gets warm Kyle takes off his pants and gets right behind her teasing her with hes big cock going in and out of her pussy. He pulls out goes gets a belt. He comes back puts her in the tube and start to pour water on her getting her wet. She's still on her hands and knees just letting him pour water and put soap on her. Kyle begins to wash her all over making her nice and clean. Kyle pours water over her getting the soap off and then gets her out of the tube drying her off with a towel. He uses the belt to spank her while she goes to suck his dick more. She moans moving her body into each movement. She moans louder while looking up at him. He pulls her out of the bathroom and walk her to the bedroom putting the school girl outfit back on her with no panties and letting her boobs hang out of the shirt. He picks her up throws her on the bed letting her hang off the side while he gets on his knees and begins to eat her out. She starting playing with her tits and moaning loud. She screams some while he continues to lick her he fingers her to. She Beggs him to put his big fat long hard cock inside her small wet pussy. Kyle pulls her off the bed into the floor forcing her mouth and moves her mouth on his dick making her deep throat his cock. He starts to moan while she grabs his hips and looking up at him. To control her mouth more he grabs and uses the pigtails. Uses the handcuffs to tie her to the bed while she's on her knees. He gets behind her and teases her pussy by rubbing his dick up and down her clit making her moan and scream. Finally he sticks it in goes slow and gentle. She starts to come begging him to punish her. He spanks her ass with hes hand and then the belt. She comes harder and more making her squirt. He starts to go harder and faster then making a loop in the belt putting it around her neck pulling back making her squirt from the top of her head down to her toes. He pounds her hard and fast til he cums inside her pussy. He uses his fingers to finger fuck her then letting her suck the cum off and out of his dick then licks his fingers clean saying thanks daddy for the good time.