Halloween brother

A spooky halloween eve a guy named Dwayne comes home from work sees that his dad and step mom are gone. " I got the whole house to myself tonight" said Dwayne. Walking inside the house he starts to rip off his clothes as he walks to his room. He walks past his parents room and notices his hot black haired petite big titted step sister laying in their bed named Chelsea.
               She's laying there all naked and filming herself playing with her tits and rubbing her clit. She's so fucking hot that he can't help but stand there watch and stroke his cock. After a few minutes she sees him and yells " you fucking perv go to your and get away". " well sis I'll tell them you was in their bed fucking" he replies. " What do you want from me for not telling them" she answers with a big worried look on her face but also notices he has a huge nice cock. He looks at her with a devilish look and a big grin on his face saying " just please follow me to my room".
               She gets up and goes with him as she gets to the doorway asking him " nowhat to do". He looks at her and says " get into my bed and do what you was doing before while I stroke my cock in this chair". She slowly walks to the front of the bed bending over slow to tease and show her pussy to him. He keeps stroking it finally Chelsea is in the bed turning on porn on her phone getting ready to masterbate while he watches. Chelsea likes to cum alot. When Dwayne is getting close to nut he stands up walks towards Chelsea blowing his load all over her and alittle after he explodes Chelsea squirts all over his bed.
                      " Thanks for cum you're the best big stepbrother any girl wants"  as she uses her fingers to wipe and lick the cum off of her body. He looks at her with dicuss and pulls her off his bed into the floor and says " thanks for nothing you fucking whore and that's all you'll be". She looks upset and runs off to her small room and crys. After a few minutes Chelsea realized she likes being talked to like that and feels get pussy got wet thinking about it.
                     The next morning her best friend kayla comes over to talk to Chelsea in her room. Kayla asks " what's up"?  "My stepbrother made me masterbate infront of him and his cock is very nice and I wanna suck it" says Chelsea to kayla. "Kayla i think i like being dirty talked to" says chelsea. " you shouldn't do that he's your brother" kayla says confused like. Dwayne hears to conversation quickly goes to the kitchen and gets dressed in scarecrow outfit with his dick out. The girls get dressed In their costumes. Kayla dresses as a schoolgirl and Chelsea dresses as cheerleader. They walk into the kitchen and see the scarecrow and Chelsea says " mmmmmmm let's suck this dildo and practice". Kayla says "did your mom put this out". Chelsea just looks at her and says " it must be for a party they are having later on". Chelsea starts sucking it and kayla plays with her pussy while she watches.
                            Kayla pushes Chelsea out of the way and begins to ride it. Dwayne I trying not to moan but he grabs her to keep her on it. She jumps quickly rips off the mask sees that it's her stepbrother and runs out of the house quickly. Chelsea doesn't care anymore and goes back to sucking it. Dwayne grabs her head and shoves it down on his cock. Dwayne grabs her sliding her on the table and licks her clit making her moan. Dwayne stops and looks up at her and says " are you a good fucking little whore". Chelsea squirts alittle when he says that and replies with " mmmmmm yes daddy come and fuck this pussy".
                       Dwayne picks up Chelsea and throws her into the floor and says " you're a fucking whore and I'm going to treat you like one".  she moans and smiles at Dwayne. He picks her up bends her over the island and puts one leg up on it. He grabs his belt spanks her ass with it. She moans alittle louder of enjoyment. He looks at her and says "what are you". Chelsea replies with " I'm your fucking little whore daddy". Dwayne slides his cock into her pussy and wraps his belt around her neck and pulls back while he pounds her pussy. She moans and screams as loud as she can. He stops pushes her to floor and says "mmmmmmmmm you fucking whore come and get daddies cream". She looks and smile feeling her juices drip to the floor from her pussy and sucks his cock til he blast his load in her mouth. When he does he watches drip out of her mouth and says " you fucking little whore there enjoy it and love daddys cum". She wipes the corners of her mouth smiling and says " mmmm thanks daddy I loved it and you taste amazing".