three's a crowd

On a hot summer morning edward and lisa are relaxing at home in a small town. Lisa  phones ring  so you answer it and it's samantha saying " I'm sorry I stopped talking to you but I like you and my husband doesn't approve of it but I told him he's going to get over it". Lisa accept her apology. Samantha invites lisa to come over to her house and swim in the pool. Lisa ask edward to if it's ok but Edward  tell Lisa  it is and to go have fun. Samantha wants lisa to bring a friend so lisa ask marge  to go and marge agrees to go. Lisa  wear a one piece under your clothes and so does marge. When lisa and marge arrive at the door Samanthas husband answers the door walks out and takes marges husband and all the kids out after letting Lisa in and showing lisa the pool where you wait. They take the kids to the park to play.
                         Samantha walks out of the house wearing a small tight red bikini showing her huge tits and Lisa notice they look like they could just fall out and lisa  get alittle wet. The girls  start to swim and when marge  isn't looking Samantha shows lisa her tits. You get even wetter and you try to suck them but everytime marge looks so you can't because marge doesn't like that stuff. The girls get out of the pool to relax some in the sun.  Finally marge  goes to the bathroom and Samantha shows lisa  her tits and lisa  start to play with her  pussy. Samantha is getting turned on and licks Lisa's  pussy some as lisa  shoves Samantha head into lisas pussy and start to moan.
                     Marge comes out of the house Samantha and lisa quickly stops. Lisa  was close to squirt and Samantha was just getting turned on. The husband's come back with the kids. Samantha invites both marge and lisa  to go out to with her. Samantha thinks yall need time without kids. Samantha says " I'll meet yall in rio at the sandwichshop". Yall agree and leave. Lisa  get dressed in a dress and leave Tiffany with her  mom. Lisa  arrive and see marge dressed in dress shirt and pants and Samantha in a skin tight black dress where lisa can tell she ain't wearing a bra or panties. Lisa don't know what to think.
                           After eating marge  heads home but Samantha doesn't want to. " What can we get into now" says Samantha while looking at lisa up and down. Both get Into Lisa's car Samantha lends over rubbing lisas pussy as lisa moan saying " would your husband approve of this". Lisa says as looking and smiling at Samantha " he's not my husband but Edward is my  boyfriend and he doesn't care but loves the idea". Samantha looks at lisa asking " how is he in bed".
                            Without thinking lisa pull out her  phone and show Samantha videos of them fucking and Edward licking lisa.  While watching the videos Samantha moans and says " mmmmmmm that's hot and he's got a great cock and I wanna swallow it". But lisa  look at Samantha and say " yes of course but after me they". Yall leave in lisas car to come back to the small town and edward is just laying in bed. Samantha says " lets roll play his our step brother". Lisa knod in agreement. Samantha and lisa  walk in the house strips off their clothes and lisa saying " hey baby I'm home and I got a suprise for you" forgetting the plan.
                      Both lisa and Samantha walk into the bedroom and Edward looks and say " ohhhhhhh fuck I wanna suck them tits". Samantha looks at edward smiling and says" hi step brother do you wanna use us"?  Lisa look at Edward and say "we need the bed". Edward take off his shorts and move into the rolling chair and move to the end of the bed spreading his  legs open and feet on the bed. Lisa  lays back pulling Samantha to her while shes on her hands and knees showing Edward her tight pussy. Lisa kisses her and  move her head to her  tits and Samantha continues to kiss Lisa's  body making her way to Lisa's  pussy and Edward lends back stroking his dick to make it hard. Edward looks at Samanthas tight pussy and moans alittle because it's hot watching them two.
               Samantha stops turns her head smiling at edwar and shaking her pussy while noticing his cock is rock hard. Samantha gets up and gets between his legs and suck his cock. Lisa gets wet and rubs her pussy with one hand and other playing with her tits while watching samantha sucking this cock. Edward moans even more and samantha rubs her clit. Edward pushes back in the chair going to grab two belts. Edwaed make both girls get on their hands and knees spanking their asses with the belts then wrapping the belts around the necks walking them  to the living room. Samantha stops in the doorway letting lisa ram her  face into Samanthas pussy and shakes her ass to. Samantha wants lisa  to eat her out.  Samantha and lisa lend down into the couch letting edward get on his knees suck the tits and move and lick the pussy. Each girl shoves his head deep into their pussy while edward licks when their getting ready to cum.
                  Lisa walk behind the couch to hold Samanthas legs open and back while she rubs her pussy saying " mmmmmm step brother fuck me hard like a slut". Edward shoves his cock in slowly teasing before putting it in all the way as she moans and screams louder each time. Edward pushes lisa  away as Samantha pulls edward to her. She tells Edward " I'd get really turned on by playing with my tits watching you fuck her as she licks my pussy". Oh edward  think dam yes smiling back at her. Edward  pulls lisa back around by his  belt stand her infront of him choking her saying "mmmmmmm you're the slut and your going to listen to your step brother and be good and listen to me". Edward sees alittle cum drip onto the floor where lisa  was standing because she liked it. Edwaed puts Lisa's  mouth around his cock sucking it before shoving lisa onto the couch and into Samanthas pussy. Edward strokes his cock alittle more watching lisa  eat Samantha out. Edward gets really hard and turned on by this. Edward wants to  pound the fuck out of lisa so edward shoves his cock deep into lisa fucking her hard and fast as he can go making both girls  scream and moan as loud as they can.
              Samantha squirts all over Lisa's  face next lisa comes all over edwards cock as edward blows his huge load all up in lisa then lisa lets out the loudest scream as she can. Samantha looks at lisa  saying " mmmmm shove it in me I wanna taste all three of us". Edward looks at her while shoving his  cock into her then pulling out as she moans. Samantha sucks Edward as lisa passes out on the couch. Edward grabs Samanthas head making her gage on his cock. After letting go Samantha looks up at edward saying " you're the best step brother a girl wants". Edward walks away then Samantha looks at lisa saying "mmmmmm fuck you're right that dick and tongue is amazing. My husband isn't that good and I hope we can do this again". Lisa look at Samantha trying to talk because shes out of breathe and smile saying " ohhh fuck yes we will