inside a girl

A guy named Joe goes home from work. Walks in and talks to his wife about the superbowl party they are throwing. He tells her she can invite anyone is wants to that his got five friends coming. He gives her a kiss and goes upstairs to change and take a shower. His wife Emily calls up some friends to see if they will be coming to it. She gets one friend to say yes to come. A few days past and the next day is the party. Emily friend Sam shows up first and brought wine for them to wine in the kitchen together. Joe's friends start to show up bring beer snack to watch the game on the big TV. Joe gets up occasionally to check his wife and her girlfriend in the kitchen. His wife is wearing red heels tight black skirt and pin striped shirt showing her big tits and black lace panties. Emilys girlfriend sam is wearing a tight red skirt with a very neck t-shirt and black heels and pink panties showing off her big tits. Joe goes back to the living room to watch the game. The guys brought 4 24 pack beers. About half time half of the beer is gone. The women go out to the store for food to eat. They come back cook it and eat 20 minutes later the game is over Emily and Sam and drunk. They talk about the size of there boobs to each other and start touching each others tits. Sam looks out to see if the guys are gone. Sam says to Emily let's let your husband decide who has bigger tits. Emily says go for it so sam walks out the door to living room while Emily stays in the kitchenbfor a bit. Sam gets infront of Joe playing with her big tits pulling them up and out of the shirt. Emily starts to take off her shirt exposing her tits. She goes to the door and peeks in on Sam and Joe. Emily watches Sam sit next to Joe and he starts to kiss and suck on her tits. Emily walks out into the living room bends over the couch and says hunny how about mine. He turns around and starts sucking emilys. Sam starts taking off her shirt and walks infront of the TV turns around and bends over and looking back while  taking off her panties very slow. Joe stops and watches her so Emily does the same thing. Emily takes Joe's hand and takes him to the kitchen and Sam follows behind them. Emily takes off her skirt rubbing her butt against his dick making it hard and clears off the island. Joe puts her up there and takes off her panties making sam watch him eating her out. She's getting upset so she goes through the hole in the island unzipping his pants pulling his dick out and begin to gage on it. Emily starts moaning and playing with her tits. Sam stands up taking off her skirt then getting on the island doggystyle looking back at Joe. He stops licking emilys pussy to move over and lick Sam's pussy. Emily gets off the island and deep throat his dick wrapping her lips around the balls  and licking it like a lollipop. Joe starts to moan and gets really hard in her moist small mouth. Sam stops him gets down and gets on her knees to suck his dick. They take turns sucking dick. The girls stand up take Joe's hands and walk him into the living room sit him on the couch taking turns giving him a lap dance. Emily starts sucking his dick more. Sam stands on the couch rubbing her pussy close to Joe's face making him lick it. Joe lays down on the couch having sam ride his dick and plays with her tits. Emily jumps on his face riding it making him lick her pussy making her moan and cum some. Emily starts to kiss and suck on sams tits. The girls change spots. Emily lays down on the couch playing with her tits.  Sam goes gets on her knees on the couch and begin to lick emilys pussy. Joe comes up spank sam on the ass both girls are moaning and getting very wet. Joe slides his dick into sam fucking her slow and gentle. She begs for him to go faster and harder. Joe picks up the pace pounding her and slapping that ass while he kisses Emily. Emily says its my turn so Joe stops bends Emily over the couch and goes to town fucking her and slapping her ass. Sam gets on the floor on her knees bc she wants Joe to cum on her he fucks Emily hard she starts to squirt. Joe pulls out cuts in sams mouth alot. Emily goes to kiss Sam and get some of the cum.