Stepmoms help

A young  big boob 18 year old girl named ally wearing shorts and tank top comes home from school looking very sad. Walking into the house she is spotted by her big titted gorgeous blonde step mom named Abby. Abby is wearing skin tight low cut green dress with high heels. Abby looks at ally and ask "what's wrong". " Justin broke up with me today and said I wasn't good woth blowjobs" she replies. Ally just keeps walking going to her bedroom strips gets in bed and grabs her vibrator from the dresser. She turns it on and starts using it for her clit. Abby walks in to allys room with two bannanas. Ally quickly stops and cover up. " I know what you're doing and it's ok but I wanna teach you the right way doing a blowjob" Abby tells ally.

                Ally looks at her and says " ok mom ill take your help". "Good because there's other guys out there that will enjoy you" Abby adds. Abby explains to ally "when sucking cock move head back and forward on it fast and gage on it but when you do crest his balls and look up at him". Ally starts practicing with one of the bananas. She gets mad looks at her mom and says " this isn't working good at all I'm just bad at it". Her mom looks at her " let's just use these on us then" she tells ally. Abby stands up taking off her dress sitting back down next to ally crossing their legs over each other. Abby starts rubbing her clit and ally wishes she was doing this alone but she knows her step mom means well. Ally sticks the banana in her pussy and rubbing her tits.

                      Ally goes faster with the banana and Abby looks over watching Ally and Abby gets turned on. " I think you just need a woman's touch right now" Abby tells Ally. Abby lays in front of ally moving the banana and trys to lick allys pussy while playing with her clit on her stomach. Ally begins to moan and shoves Abby head into her pussy. " ohhhhhh fuck mom I love this but I think something is missing" trying to talk between the moans and loud screams of pleasure. Ally turns Abby over starting to suck the big tits of her step mom and enjoying biting them to. She stops grabs the vibrator and banana. Ally sits on Abbys face letting her lick the pussy more. Ally grabs her step moms leg open them and pull back sliding her arms between the legs sticking the banana in her pussy and vibrator to her clit.

               Abby starts moving her body to the pleasure and gripping the bed while moaning trying not to scream just yet. Finally Abby let's out a loud scream and squirts over the banana. Abby gets ally off of her and tells her " I'll be right back with better fun". Abby grabs a robe from her room and goes to make a phone call. Ally just lays in her bed waiting to see what actually her step mom has planned. 15 minutes pass finally her step mom comes back into the room finally noticing what the practice needed. Abby sits on one side of the bed and has ally sit on the other. Abby says " hey Tim come in here now". In comes a hunky fit tall black hair guy with big muscles. " oh mom how do you know him" ally ask looking puzzled. Her mom replies " ohhhhh dear he works at the grocery store". Abby starts running her fingers through Tim's hair while Tim rubbs allys leg. Abby turns facing Tim saying " I think it's time to resume our practice".

                     Abby stands up removing her robe Tim gets very excited loving be able to watch to gorgeous big titted woman naked. Abby helps Tim up and removes his shirt and shorts showing ally his big fat long hard cock. While ally is looking at his cock Tim looks down seeing ally drip cum out of her pussy. Ally gets down on her knees stroking his cock and cresting his balls. Abby stands behind Tim rubbing his big muscles while looking down at ally starting to lick up and down his cock. Tim gentle pulls back allys hair on both sides. He shoves his long fat thick cock in her mouth and down her throat making her gage on it. She looks up at Tim.

                     Abby gets down on her knees to take her turn and show ally a little bit more. " ohhhh daddy your huge" Abby screams while licking down his cock and sucking his balls. " oooohhhhhh fuck both lick each side of my cock" Tim says while grabbing each of their heads and pushing them to his cock. Ally says "mmmmmm daddy please punish your dirty little sluts". Tim picks them up and sits down on the bed. Abby sucks his big thick cock while ally sits on his face twerking her pussy on his mouth in reverse cowgirl. Abby feels his cock twitching in her mouth while ally grabs his big hands placing them on her tits to play with them. Ally moans and scream "oooohhhhh fuck daddy it feels so good im going to cum on your face". He keeps licking her pussy.

                    Ally gets up and lays down on the bed telling Tim " mmm please daddy fuck my pussy". Tim gets up rubbing his cock against her clit teasing her making her moan more. Abby gets up sits on allys face making her lick her pussy while Abby pulls back allys legs letting Tim stick his cock deep into her pussy. He starts gentle and slow movements and leans over and kissing Abby. Abby tells Tim " mmmmmmmm fuck daddy suck my tits". Abby watches Tim suck her big tits and rub her clit while being ate out. Abby gets off and gets on her hands and knees on the bed. She looks at Tim very seductively. He keeps pounding ally watching Abby licking her fingers and rubbing her pussy slightly sliding her fingers in. Mmmmm Tim pulls out of ally makes his way over to Abby. Tim slides his hard cock deep into abbys very wet tight pink pussy and shoving her head into the bed. Next Tim grabs her arms putting them behind her back holding them with one hand.
Using his other hand to slap abbys ass. " mmmm are you going to be a good girl for daddy you slut" Tim whispers to Abby in a deep voice. Ally is getting turned on and fingers her pussy and loves being called a slut. Abby tries to say between the moaning " oh fuck yes daddy I'm a good girl ".  Ally gets up starts kissing Tim on the lips fingering her pussy. Next she leans over to his ear whispering "mmmmmm daddy it's my turn to be fucked". Ally gets on her hands and knees face down ass up. Abby moves to lean over ally opening allys ass cheeks and kiss Tim while he fucks allys pussy hard and fast picking up speed til she cums all over his cock. " mmmmmm fuck get to floor now I'm going to cum" Tim tells the girls. Quickly getting to the floor they both stroke his cock til he cums all over there face. They take turns sucking the rest out after swallowing what got into their mouth. Ally uses her fingers to wipe off her face licks cum off of abbys face and spits some cum in abbys mouth to share. Abby looks at ally and says " we should do this again". Ally replies with "as long as he's our daddy".