halloween

On a dark spooky foggy halloween night in a small town called transhooka. Not much happens in this town. A group of 5  31 year Olds named Jason Jack Steve Paul and Vincent decide to go out dressed up in black clothes and mask. They wanna cause problems. Jason is the leader of the group and Steve is the shy guy of the group. The guys start walking down the street and notice two petite redheaded big tits 19 year old girls named hazel and daisy. Hazel is wearing a sexy French maid outfit and daisy is wearing sexy school outfit. The girls are on the way to a college party. Jason tells Steve " go get the van the girls are want I want". The other guys wait keep watching the girls. Steve rushes with the van and the guys get in and rush over and grab the girls.
                  Hazel has had a fantasy about being used by multiple guys and she tries to fight them but on the inside she's getting turned on. The guys take the van to the secret hide out and drag the girls inside blindfolded to a room with a couch 2 chairs  and a bed. Jason throws both girls on the bed taking off and unblindfolds them. The other guys sit down in the chairs and couch. Jason threatens the girls with knife to get them to striptease. After the girls do that they take turns sucking and licking each others tits and pussies.
                     The guys sit back pulling their cocks out to masterbate watching the girls. Jason pulls hazel to the other guys because he wants daisy to himself. Vincent ties up hazel to the couch and Vincent Paul and Jack take turns licking pussy and sucking on her tits. She's moaning and trying to fight alittle but loving it way to much. Steve just sits on the other side of the couch watching all of this and stroking his cock. Jason ties daisy up to the bed taking off his pants. Jason walks away and comes back next blindfolds daisy. Jason starts to use ice rubbing her nipples making them hard. She moans some and then Jason slides it in her pussy and fucks her with it.
                   It feels amazing moans more but trying to fight away. The ice melts all the way now Jason slides his hard cock deep into daisy's pussy. Jason lifts one leg up with one arm and other to choke her. Jason feels daisy squirt all over his cock and she tries to moan while barely able to breath but loving this. Paul flips hazel smacking her ass woth his hand and a whip. He trys to eat her pussy that way. Paul decides to flip her back over yo have more fun. Paul slides under hazel and pounds her ass while Jack goes and gets a whip to smack her pussy with. Vincent walks over to hazel and shoves his cock in her mouth. Vincent moans and moves her head back and forward.
                    Steve finally gets up while hazel is still getting fucked and walks over and cums all over her tits and leaves. Mmmmm Jack strokes his cock alittle more then walks over to hazel and pounds her pussy while all this goes on. Hazel has cummed 4 times and the guys are watching her juices run out. Jason stands up and unties daisy and telling the other guys " stop it now untie her and bring her to the end of the bed". Jason puts daisy on her knees on the floor and shoves hazel to the floor bringing back the knife making them suck more cock.
                       Hazel goes first sucking one cock and stroking two other ones. Daisy is sucking Jason and stroking two other cocks. Jason slaps her hand shoving the girls heads together and away telling the guys " it's time stroke your cock and cum on these dumpsters". They all blow their loads on their faces. Hazel got turned on the most so she sucks their cocks for the rest of the cum. She uses her finger to wipe off the cum from her face and licks the finger. She turns to daisy and licks the cum from her face and moans.