After work delight

I call you on my lunch we talk how good things will be. We talk about that you will wanna sleep and be in bed by the time I get there. I tell you to just unlock the door for me right before you head to bed. I pull up in the drive way turning my head lights off so I dont wake you from that. I walk into your house making my way over to the bathroom to take a shower. Getting all clean for you then making my way to your bedroom opening the door slowly and quietly trying not to wake you looking at you sleep on your back. I pull the covers back some noticing you just sleeping in a tshirt and nothing else and I notice you have hard nipples poking right through the t shirt my dick starts getting hard. I move your hand slow and gentle not waking you up and handcuff you to the bed and I begin to kiss you. You think your dreaming and begin to move your body while I make my way down and start eating you out when you realize your not dreaming and you moan and scream start to cum alittle enjoying my tongue all over your clit and pussy while I have your legs thrown over my shoulders. I start to finger you some while I keep licking making you moan and scream begging me not to stop saying ohhhhhhh God yes right there daddy. I keep doing what I was doing. I stop come up near you put my dick in your face making you suck me while I finger your pussy. Getting away from you I start to kiss your whole body up and down. You say oh God daddy lick your dirty little slut right now. I stop kissing going back to licking your clit then unhandcuff you from the bed I lay down make you get between my legs sucking on my dick while I move you head. I start to moan alittle. You pause from it asking me does daddy enjoy that. I reply with Oh yes daddy loves it. I pull you up and have you sit on my face letting me lick your pussy even more while you move your body around. You moan and start cuming alittle on my face that's turning you on even more where you scream very loud. I start grabbing your ass while I keep licking enjoying your butt cheeks being in my hand. I have you bend over suck my dick while I keep licking you making you squirt all over me fingering your pussy to. You start screaming at the top of your lungs and cum hard. I grab you and take you to the bathroom put you in the tub holding you against the wall kiss you from your head down stopping and sucking your tits and licking more on your clit. I stand up putting one leg on the side of the tub rubbing you clit with my dick making you moan and cum holding yourself up with one hand next to the wall and other hand around my neck rubnibg your fingers through my hair. You scream yes daddy that feels amazing now fuck your dirty little slut. I stop pull away bend you over facing the wall teasing your pussy with just the tip in you then starting to slide more and more in. I start to pound you slow and gentle making your legs shake. You pull away slowly bc you still wanna keep me in you bc it feels amazing but you take me to the laundry room and pull me by my dick then getting on your knees and sucking me more letting it down deep down your throat while grabbing my legs and take it out of your wet pink tight mouth and stroke it while you tease me with the tip back in your mouth and looking up at me and smiling. I moan more Oh yes daddys dirty little slut does so good at sucking my dick I lean back with one hand and grab your head with the other holding your hair to. It gets amazing where I move your head to help out I cant take it I wanna pound the fuck out of you I put you on the counter slide my dick in your small wet pink little tight pussy and pound it getting harder and faster. You cum so hard you cum from your head to toes pushing me away getting down running to the bedroom and doing your finger for me to follow you so I run after you you got on your knees and handcuffed yourself to the bed bent over shaking your ass wanting me to pound it that way. I slide my dick back in you start pounding your pussy making you moan and scream at the top of your lungs and giving you some spanks on your ass. I pound you fast and as hard as I can til I'm about to cum after I unhandcuff you from the bed then making you turn around having your head hang off the side of the bed blowing my load on your face and some down your throat letting you taste me and letting you suck the rest out of me driv9ng me crazy. Next you use your fingers to wipe the cum off your face and lick your fingers while you want me to slide my dick back in finger your clit and pound your pussy even more making it very hard for you to see and walk straight and letting your small wet pink little tight pussy get a break and throb more for my dick.