Home alone

On a cool spring night in August in Chicago a average tall guy and a sexy althalic body blonde milf with big perky tits. They have been using this good babysitting service for awhile.the guy gets ready for the date wearing dress shirt and dress pants. The guy pulls out his phone while the milf gets ready for the date. He begins to dial the number. Someone answers the phone saying this is the on time babysitter service how may I help you. He replies yes me and my wife are going out tonight and needing to know do you have a sitter available for in 30 minutes for two hours. Oh yes we do the person says. Ok thank you the address is 408 vineyard rd. What's the name the person says the guy replies with Kevin Smith The person says ok I will be sending them that way now mr. Smith. Kevin says hey honey the sitter will be here in 20 minutes. Mrs Smith answers ok almost done. 20 minutes later the door bell rings mr Smith answers the door seeing this hot perfect little body big tit 18 yr old teen wearing a very low cut shirt showing off her stomach and a mini skirt coming up past her nice around ass. hello Jane hi Mr Smith I'm babysitting for you tonight blushing alittle and moving her feet alittle bc she's had a crush on him for awhile now. Ok lil Johnny is asleep right now says mr Smith. Heres the emergency numbers my cell number if you need anything just call us. Jane tries to pull mr Smith off to the baby room making sure everything is there and ask him do you want to see my new panties I just got. He answers I'm busy getting everything done before I go and make yourself at home. Mrs Smith comes walking down the stairs in a very sexy black assistant outfit of low cut sleeveless top and skirt and black high heels not wear a bra or panties. Mr Smith says you're sexy honey. awe thanks babe replies mrs Smith. Jane starts to get jealous of Mrs Smith bc she wants mr Smith all to herself. Jane sits down in front of the TV. Mr and mrs Smith leaves for their dinner and movie date. Jane goes and checks on little Johnny hes still asleep. Jane makes her way into mr Smith's bedroom looking around smelling his clothes. Oh God he smells amazing she says to herself. She keeps looking around notices his porn collection. Turns on the DVD player puts a porn movie in. Goes lay down on the bed get comfy. She takes off her top play with her tits some. Lifting up her skirt starts playing with herself while watching the movie moaning and scream out mr Smith oh right there harder and faster. Mr and mrs Smith walk in the house acting alittle drunk making their way up stairs they start hearing some moaning and screaming coming from their room. Walking over to the door quietly mrs Smith peaks in the room noticing her on their bed watching porn and playing with herself. She screams oh God right there mr Smith you feel amazing she says. Mrs Smith turns and looks at him alittle weird. He looks back at her and says I thought she asked me earlier to look at her panties but I didnt pay attention to it. Mrs Smith says she likes you and let's have alittle fun with this. Mrs Smith goes in and ask what the hell do you think you're doing covers up and says thinking about life with him. You're to young for him Mrs Smith replies and Jane says I would do him better. Mrs Smith looks at Jane saying have you ever given a bj and Jane says no. Honey come over here mrs Smith says to mr Smith. He walks over to them she takes off his shirt and now lay down on the bed babe. Mr Smith lays down and each woman gets on a side of him mrs Smith tells Jane to unbutton his pants and show her try giving him a bj. Jane starts to unbutton his pants starting to suck his dick. Mrs Smith says hows that feeling babe. Mr Smith says it's ok show her what to do. Mrs Smith pushes Jane out of the way taking off her top and skirt bending over starting to suck his dick in heels and a thong showing Jane to lick up and down use her tongue on the tip tease it alittle mr Smith starts to moan. His dick gets harder and longer then Jane takes another chance at it and gets better with it while mrs Smith goes up starts to kiss him letting him suck her tits. She moans and starts rubbing herself. Jane stops and starts kissing mr Smith and mrs Smith sucks his dick more. Mr Smith sucks her tits and runs her clit she moans and scream some. Mrs Smith ask Jane have you ever been with a woman before and Jane replies no. Letting mr Smith stroke his cock mrs Smith starts kissing Jane's neck and lips moving her way down to her tits sucking them. Mrs Smith layes down and tells Jane to start licking her pussy while she sucks his dick. He slaps her ass alittle and rubs her head into his wife's pussy and teases Jane alittle by sticking the tip in. Mrs Smith moves letting mr Smith start to fuck Jane and holding her ass cheeks open letting him go deep inside her hitting the g spot. Mrs Smith layes under Jane licking each others pussy letting mr Smith fuck Jane from behind. Mr Smith layes down wanting to get his wife on his face licking her pussy and having Jane ride his dick and letting them kiss each other and playing with each other tits. Jane leans over lick Mrs Smith's pussy some and switch it up where mrs Smith sucks his cock and he eats Jane out she starts to moan cum and squirt all over him. Jane lays down mrs Smith gets on her face for Jane to lick her pussy while mr Smith fucks her. They all moan and scream with him fucking Jane makes it hard to lick mrs Smith's pussy but she tries to keep going mr and mrs Smith start kissing each other enjoying it all. Finally wanting to cum mrs Smith moves over laying on stomach licking Jane's small wet pink tight little pussy letting mr Smith fuck her hard and fast. Both woman are moaning and screaming loud and Jane plays with her tits squeezing them and rubbing the nipple. He goes harder and faster til he blows a huge load up in his wife and letting Jane suck him dry and sharing the cum with mrs Smith.