Naughty Office

A tall guy named Jake that owns a Lawfirm sits at his office desk filling out paperwork. Jakes phone rings answers hello hunny. Its his wife calling samantha tells him that she's going out of town for the week. He replies with oh ok. He goes back to filling out paperwork. His hot sexy black headed secretary wearing a short pinstrip top showing cleavage and pinstrip skirt in heels walks through the door handling him more paperwork that needs to be done soon says here you go Mr Johnson and walks right out the door. It starts getting late he stops working and takes a break by getting on the computer and looking up porn to help him relax. Unbutton his pants pulling out his dick and starts stroking it. She walks in to let him know that a package came in. She sees that he's watching porn. She watches him to continue to stroke his dick. She walks over to him bending over showing him that she's just a thong on underneath and looks back at him smiling. While still bent over she slowly pulls her thong down. She walks slowly over to him and he pushes the chair back some. He tells her to get under the desk and suck his dick. She starts to suck it looking up at him making him moan some. She stands up they kiss then he throws the papers on his desk into the floor. He sits her up on the desk continue to kiss and he sits back down in his chair lifts up the skirt and begins to lick her pussy. She rips off her top and starts to play with her tits. She begins to moan while he keeps licking and he starts to finger her to. She gets off the desk back on her knees begin to suck his long hard thick dick more. He starts to unbutton his shirt and moans bc it feels amazing. He looks down at her while she's going up and down on his dick. Pauses between moans tells her to play with her pussy. She stops for a sec and ssays yes daddy. He smiles big pulls her up spanks her tits and sucks them driving her crazy and making her Moan and scream. She starts to squirt some having it run down her leg while her legs shake. He turns her around kissing her neck and play with her boobs. She starts to scream loud. He puts one leg of hers on the desk spanking her ass pulling her hair. He teases her pussy with his dick rubbing against her clit. He slowly slides his dick into her pussy making her wet and moan loud. He pounds her pussy hard and fast she squirts alot all of his dick. Spanking her ass more putting her leg down to the floor. Bending her over the desk pulling her hair pounding her pussy fast and hard asking her who's pussy is it. She replies with yours daddy. He goes as hard and fast as he can blowing his load all in her turning her around getting her to her knees making her suck the rest out of his dick and pressing his dick between her big tits trying to go for round 2. His dick gets hard for her and he pounds her pussy again and again til she can't take it any more.