Debbie

A guy in his mid twenties goes to a mansion to clean out the pool. Johnny  Knocks on the front door. A guy answers the door johnny says good day mr Smith I'm here to clean the pool. Mr Smith replies with ok johnny just go around back and start. Debbie mr Smith's hot althitic red headed teen daughter gets off the school bus wearing a school girl uniform and start walking up to the house. Debbie walks into the house. Her parents stop her and tells her they are going out of town for a few days on business. Debbie ask if Jenny can stay with her. They agree that jenny can come over. She quickly runs up to her room looks out her window and watch johnny cleaning the pool. She lifts up her skirt and plays with herself while she's on phone with her best friend mary talking about Johnny. Debbie tells Mary to come over and come in door is unlocked in about two hours. Debbie gets dressed in her small bikini with sunglasses on and goes lay out in the sun by the pool teasing Johnny some. He keeps looking over at her on how good she looks in it. Debbie keep watching him. Johnny walks out to truck to get supplies.  Debbie calls mary and tell her to come over and dress in maid's outfit and look in the shower for them. Johnny walks back in with the supplies and keeps cleaning the pool.  Debbie walks over to johnny and grabs him by the hand to walk him to the shower so he can clean up. Johnny agrees to it. He walks with her and goes to the bathroom gets undress and gets in the walk in shower. Debbie walks in and gets in. She starts to suck his dick. He moans some Mary walks into the bathroom gets undressed and joins them and starts to kiss him.
                   Johnny grabs Debbie's head and moves it back and forward on his long fat cock. Johnny lends over and suck Mary's big tits while she plays with her pussy. Debbie stands on the back of the shower. Mary gets on her knees licking Debbie's pussy and Johnny gets on his knees to pound Mary's pussy hard and goes soft and gentle. They get out run to the bed and Debbie lays down first. Mary crawls up the bed and crawls over to Debbie's pussy and licks it. Johnny grabs some handcuffs. He uses the handcuffs on Mary and ties Debbie to the bed. Johnny shoves Mary's head into Debbie's pussy with ass up in the air. He starts to fuck her both girls are screaming ohhhh fuck daddy we love you. Johnny doesn't know what to keeps Mary's head in Debbie's pussy and makes Debbie suck his cock and plays with tits. Johnny gets the girls on their hand and knees. He gets on his knees on the floor fingers one girl and licks the other pussy. They scream more ohhhh fuck daddy keep going. And switches what he's doing to him. He spanks both of their asses with his hand. They scream at the same mmmmm daddy give us your load. Johnny has Debbie lay down on the bed first then mary on top of her. They lick each others pussy while Johnny strokes his cock enjoyment of this. He sticks his cock deep in Mary's pussy. Mary moans and scream from joy and both girls moan and cum hard on each other. The girls scream together mmmmmm fuck daddy give us your cum. He gets going harder and faster til he gets ready to cum. He pulls out blast his load all over Mary's pussy and watches it drip down on Debbie's face. Mary rubs her pussy all over Debbie's face then turns around and kiss and swap the cum from the biggest load they have ever had. They licks their fingers and says mmmm thanks daddy maybe we can do it again.