A new Nightmare.

I'm still sitting on top of my dead wife's corpse. The room had been silent for several minutes now. Peace for the first time in several weeks. I could no longer hear that fucking voice..

It was bliss. At least for a moment.

I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I had no doubt in my mind that it was one of my daughters.

She was most likely coming down for a glass of water, they would normally do this in the middle of the night.

The man in the walls must have heard her too. Because next thing I knew. I could hear him again.

"Kill her jack"

"She's gonna find her"

I knew he was right. But I still denied his request.

"No." I whispered, fighting back tears as the reality of the situation was beginning to set in.

My daughter would be downstairs any second now.

She would then walk into the kitchen to find her mother dead. And also me sitting on top of her.

This was terrible.

I began to cry as I picked up the knife once more. I knew there was no going back now. I knew that everyone in the house had to die that night.

I waited behind the door of the kitchen. Waiting for my daughter to walk in. Tears rolled down my eyes as  knew what I was about to do. She opened the door and walked into the kitchen.

"Mom!!!" She gasped in fear.

Before she could even register what happened I drove the knife into the back of her neck forcing it through the other side.

Blood gushed as I pulled the knife back out of her neck. She began to fall as blood continued to flow from the front and back of her neck. She put her hand against the wall spraying blood all over it as she desperately held on to her life.

But it was no use.

Nobody could survive a stab through both sides of the neck.

It would hurt for sure but it wouldn't be a long death.. She didn't deserve that. My daughter fell to the ground after a few moments gasping for air as she choked.

She stared at me in her final moments. 

I crouched down beside her as I watched her take her final breath and die next to her mom.

I sobbed as I sat next to the bodies. I cried so hard I stopped breathing for a moment. I sat there in silence once more.

"Are you fucking happy now!!!' I shouted in the silence.

I stood to my feet as I proceeded to shout.

"They're dead!!" I cried as I looked at the bodies once more appalled by what I had done. The silence was broken quickly by his fucking voice.

"Not all of them Jack"