an unwanted visitor.

I shouted in fear as I awoke from yet another horrific nightmare.

I looked around the room to find that I wasn't in my own room.

I had been moved to a new room while I was unconscious, after they sedated me.

I scanned the room for a source of light only to be disappointed when I discovered there were no light bulbs in the room at all.

It was dark. The only light I could see was the light coming from the other side of the door from where I could hear the footsteps and chatter of everyone else.

I rose to my feet and continued to examine the room.

The room has a toilet and a bed, nothing else.

The walls had pads on them. This stopped anyone who had been unlucky enough to be sent in here from bashing their head off of it.

I began to recall the reason that I ended up here.

I laughed at the thought that that mother fucker would never hear again..

I'm sure his face probably needed some attention too. What's the expression??

Play stupid games.
Win stupid prizes.

I began pounding wildly on the door in hopes that someone would show up..

After a few minutes I realized that I was being ignored. I pounded on the door this time much harder than before as I shouted.

"Hello!" I screamed.

My screams were rewarded with silence.

I yelled out again in hopes I would make enough noise to get someone's attention.

"Nurse!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I began to hear gentle footsteps coming towards the door.

I began to feel as though my luck was beginning to turn. That one of the nurses was on her way to the door. And she would then let me out of this dark void they passed off as a room.

Within a second the slot on the door opened and I could see a pair of eyes looking in at me. I couldn't tell who they belonged to but I immediately recognized the voice when she spoke.

It was the cute blonde nurse.

"Hello Jack." The nurse said sadly.

I was taken away by this.

Why was she sad for me.

Why wouldn't she come into the room?

Panic began to set in as I realized she wasn't going to open the door.

"How are you feeling??" She asked. Still maintaining her same sad demeanor.

I looked at her sad eyes through the slot. I could practically see the disappointment in her eyes.

"Please let me out of here!" I pleaded as she continued to stare at me... As if I were a monster.

"I can't do that Jack." She began.

I stared at her angrily as my fist began to shake with rage.

I remembered how she had told the Doctor I was skipping meals.

She was nothing more than his little informant and now she was playing cell guard.

"Let me out of here!" I shouted.

She stared at me in silence before speaking again. But this time she wasn't using her friendly voice I had grown accustomed to.

No this time she spoke in a harsh mean tone.