Chapter 28

- Dance -

The both of you woke up, still in each other's arms, groaning because you realised it was a Friday and you had to go to school. Regina was still in your arms, and you sighed, reaching around to check your phone and gasping when you saw the time. It was just past 10, and you jumped out of Regina's arms, making her wake up.

"What's up, baby?" She asks, grabbing your wrist, making you calm down. You sigh, taking a heavy breath, before saying, "We are late for school!" You exclaim, and she giggles, pulling you in for a hug. "It's already 10:30; let's just skip." You sigh. Looking at her with puppy eyes, she groans, "What do you want to do?" Regina asks.

You smile mischievously. "How about we go get some breakfast and spend the day together?" Regina's eyes light up with excitement. "That sounds perfect."

Regina smiles at your idea, kissing your cheek, then whispering in your ear, "Breakfast is only for the morning. What do you want to do after?"

You pout, which makes her giggle and pull you in for a kiss, making you giggle back. You think for a little bit about what the two of you could do, and then you remember what Regina suggested last night: "Let's go dress shopping!" You say it happily, and she smiles at you, pulling you in for another kiss and making you blush.

The two of you get dressed, then get into Regina's car; she drives to the mall. The whole drive, you spend time singing songs and having a lot of fun in the car.

You go to a restaurant that you love for brunch; you both get a bacon and egg roll and iced lattes; you spend the whole time talking about your dream dress and how you could match it the best way possible; there was no set theme, so you could wear any colour you wanted.

You decided to go for pink and white because, when you were walking to the restaurant, you saw this pink dress and white shoes that were to die for. Regina seemed to agree with your idea and allowed you to lead the way to the store.

There were many pink dresses at this store. You tried all the affordable ones on first, and you liked them. Regina loved all of them, but she couldn't help but see that you were feeling down. "What's wrong, baby?" Regina asks with a frown on her face.

You sigh, looking down, then walk to the dress that you really want. Regina notices the heart eyes and smile you have looking at it, but one look at the price tag makes you look away.

"Try it on." Regina says, making you jump. You turn around to look at her and shake your head. "It's too expensive." You frown. She smiles. "I'll buy it." Regina says your eyes go wide, and you rapidly shake your head. "I won't allow you to!" You exclaim, but she quickly shuts you up by taking the dress and handing it to you.

You sigh, walking into the change room and trying on the dress.

It was amazing. You looked like a princess. You walked out with a bright smile on your face to show Regina. She looked back at you with pure shock, standing up and nodding her head. "This is the one."

You smile back at her, feeling a slight guilty that she's buying it. You were about to say something, but you feel someone tug on your hand. You turn around to see a little girl, and you bend down to match her height. "You look really pretty; I wish I looked like you."

You frown, giving the little girl a hug. "Thanks, honey, but you are also really pretty; you look like a princess!" You say happily, and the little girl returns a bright smile on her face, "Really?" She asks with happiness in her voice, "Really?"

"Amanda! What did I say about talking to Star Trek?" A woman comes up, taking the little girl's hand, apologising to you, smiling, and waving at the little girl, who waves back. The reaction that you got from that girl makes you feel happy about getting the dress, and Regina was more than happy to buy it for you.

The little girl's innocent and genuine compliment made your day brighter, reminding you of the power of kindness and positivity. As you watch the woman and the little girl walk away, you feel grateful for the unexpected joy they brought into your day.

The day of the dance came quicker than expected; you were currently getting ready with Gretchen in her bathroom, excitedly discussing the upcoming event. The anticipation and excitement of the night ahead fill you with a sense of joy and gratitude for the special moments shared with friends.

"So, You going with anyone?" Gretchen asks, you swallow your spit before saying, "Uh, Yes, Regina." You say, not wanting her to get mad that you were dating her best friend, but she lets out a happy squill, quickly texting Karen that she owes her $10.

You haven't seen what Regina was wearing yet, she told you that she wanted it to be a surprise, but you can't help but feel a bit nervous about how she'll look compared to everyone else at the event. The thought of seeing her in her outfit adds to the excitement of the night ahead.

You got into your dress, and Gretchen looked at you in shock, she took a few photos of you before doing your makeup at hair.

"Karen just texted me, They are both here." Gretchen says, you let out a nervous sigh, getting up and walking downstairs to let Regina in, you open the door and see Regina, your eyes went wide when you saw that she was wearing a pink suit to match your dress, she looked so beautiful, you just weren't expecting her to wear a suit.

"Wow." Regina lets out, pulling you in for a kiss. "You look stunning," she whispers, making your heart skip a beat. As you both head inside, you can't help but feel grateful for having someone who pays attention to the little details and makes you feel special.

The four of you spend hours taking photos before heading in the limo that Regina hired, going to the place that Regina vented out for everyone. "Also, sorry, Y/N. This was before everything happened, and I had to invite everyone, so Janis and Bella and Oliver will be there." Regina frowns. You smile, giving her a kiss and saying, "It's okay, baby; I just want to have fun with you tonight."

As the night goes on, you find yourself enjoying the company of your best friends Charlie and Jennie, grateful for Regina's thoughtfulness in including them. The laughter and memories made that evening solidify your bond with Regina even more.

You see the people who hurt you, but you don't say anything; you send smiles to them, and they send them back. You feel free.

A slow dance song came on, and everyone pulled their partner to dance with them, Regina wasn't out yet so you weren't sure if she wanted to dance with you, but you were surprised when she pulled you in to dance, ignoring all the looks that everyone gave you.

When the song stopped, everyone was looking at the two of you, but she didn't care, she only cared about you. She pulled you in for a kiss, people gasped and started to record, you could even hear a few cheers from people, which made you smile into the kiss.

When you pulled away, the two of you were smiling at each other, and the rest of the crown around you was silent.

"Y/n." Regina says, breaking the silence, and you wait for her to say, "Will you be my girlfriend?" She asks, Everyone was waiting for your answer. You add to the tenseness in the room by taking longer to answer.

"Yes." You say, everyone cheers loudly and before you could say anything else, everyone was crowding around you, cheering for you and Regina.

You felt overwhelmed with happiness as Regina pulled you into a tight hug, whispering how happy she was. The love and support from everyone around you made you feel like the luckiest person in the world, even Janis, Bella, and Oliver were cheering for you.

Regina George was a massive deal and now she is yours. 

-

The end

I want to thank everyone for reading this book, I enjoyed writing it and I hope that everyone will read my new book called, 'New Girl'

I love all of you and hope that you have an amazing day/night