Selfish

I opened the door to my house and instantly tensed when I saw her piercing blue eyes looking at me in doubt.

"Where were you?" She demanded. My wolf growled at her tone.

"I'm your big sister. Not the other way around."

She scoffed. "You're not my sister! We all know that. What type of sister would betray me like this?"

I felt hurt and anger course through my veins. "All I've ever done was love you. Since the day they brought you home." When my voice cracked her face fell apologetic. "I've always put you first. You brought me here. You lured me back into this judgmental home where everyone puts you first!"

"Keri"-

"I didn't ask to meet him. I didn't ask to be conceived by some guy who thought I was a mistake to his social ranking. I didn't ask to be born a wolf. I didn't ask to be adopted. I didn't ask them to have you!" I yelled feeling myself about to sob.

"You're so ungrateful. And I'm tired." I said wiping my tears. "I'm tired of coming behind you all the time. Everyone puts you first all the time even myself, so if being with my mate: the one person who was designed for me, makes me less of a sister to you...then I don't want to be your sister." I pushed past her torn expression and marched upstairs to get my suitcases and loaded my car.

"Where are you going?" She asked running to the car.

"Go inside Cali." I demanded closing my trunk.

"No. You always run from me!" She yelled as she grabbed my arm as I tried to walk away.

"Because you make me feel horrible!" I growled. "You make me so mad now. I don't want to hurt you. So just leave me alone."

"I wish that low life bitch would've swallowed you." She said glaring at me. I reached my hand out and slapped her across the face knocking her smug look right off her face.

"Don't look for me. I don't want you in my life. I won't visit anymore so don't ask me." I spoke calmly as I got in the driver's seat and buckled myself in.

"You think"-

"Have a nice life." I said emotionless as I drove away with one destination in mind.