The Beauty You Are

Draco is going through one of his rough patches again, the difference this time is that Harry is there to help him. Harry protects him at all times. Harry protects him from himself.

The awful thoughts lessen when Harry is there wrapping his arms around Draco and whispering compliments in his ear and kissing the delicate boy in an attempt to make him feel better.

When Draco gets tired Harry carries him over to their bed and they both sleep-even if Harry isn't tired. This happens because Harry also protects his boyfriend from nightmares.

--

"Harry," Draco mumbled against his lover's shirt.

"Yes ferret?"

"I'm tireddddd," Draco whined drawing out the words, much like a child.

"Okay baby, I'll take you to bed," Harry said gently and lifted Draco into their bedroom.

They then both got under the covers. Draco buried his head into Harry's chest and put his arms round his protector. And Harry wrapped his arms around the fragile blonde boy and kissed his head.

"Night," Draco mumbled into Harry's chest.

"Goodnight baby, I love you"

"Love you t-" was all Draco managed before sleep took him.

--

Sometimes Harry would wake up when Draco was still sleeping. Of course he couldn't leave him so he wrote songs and sung them quietly to his lover.

This was one of these times.

"Darling you're beautiful 
But you don't see it      
Bring yourself down     
You don't deserve it

You're perfect 
Why do you hate yourself so? 
I wish I could share my feelings for you
And make you feel like the beauty you are

Darling darling why
Do you hate yourself
Your so beautiful 
It hurts my lungs
Breathing so hard

You beat yourself up
You're your own worst enemy
But I see light 
The darkness will leave soon

Darling darling why
Do you hate yourself
Your so beautiful
It hurts my chest
Heart beating so fast

You shine so bright
Light up my life
A candle in the dark
When your gone hope leaves too

Darling darling why
Do you hate yourself
Your so beautiful 
It hurts my head
Thinking about you

You're the best thing that's happened to me
Why can't you see
That you are the only thing keeping me alive

Why do you hate yourself so?
I wish I could share my feelings for you
And make you feel like the beauty you are"

Harry sung quietly to Draco, unaware that he was waking up.

"Not a bad singer are you, Potter?" Malfoy smirked.

"..I thought you were asleep did I wake you? Sorry."

"No I like waking up when your singing I do so quite frequently actually and those days are always better."

"You've listened before..?" Harry asked, eyes wide.

"Yes, Scarhead, I've heard quite a few of your songs," Draco said, then pecked his boyfriend's red lips.

"Honestly, Potter, you should have went into the music industry instead of trying to fix things that have been broken for years."

"Malfoy you know I love spending time with you and I'm not going to leave you alone on your bad days."

"I love you Potter."

"I love you too. Marry me?" Harry says taking out a gold ring with green engravings.

"Okay." Draco replied kissing his now fiancé.

Okay so yeah this is really bad oops I should stop writing because it's getting embarrassing how bad these are..

Oh and yes that is a song I wrote a while ago and there are chords and stuff for it but yeah mine. Just in case anyone was wondering.

~R