Shopping

"What is this?" Draco asked Harry looking down on the item looking confused.

"A toaster, Draco," Harry sighed.

"What the hell does that do?" Draco asked frowning.

"Toasts bread."

"Oh how does it work?" Draco asked looking over at it again.

And so Harry explained the toaster to Draco.

"We should get one," Draco stated after Harry had explained, and started looking at the different colours of toasters.

"Okay," Harry said picking up the toaster Draco had selected.

**

"And what would that be?" Draco sneered, pointing another thing in the shop.

"A bean bag.."

"And what do you do with this 'bean bag'?" Draco asked running his long, pale fingers over the fabric.

"Sit on it," Harry said laughing a little and very aware of the death glare his boyfriend was giving him.

"And why on earth would I want to sit on this?!" Draco asked gesturing wildly then placing his hands on his hips.

"I don't know some people like them," Harry mumbled, looking down.

Draco thought for a moment then lifted Harry's chin up, gently, so he could look into those emerald green eyes he loved so much.

"I've had enough of this muggle stuff, we should go, sorry I got annoyed," he said.

"Okay, Dragon." Harry replied. Draco smiled and kissed Harry then they paid for their stuff and went home.

It's been awhile and it's been even longer since I updated my other book and I'm so so sorry but since I went back to school I've felt like shit and I've been way to tired to write and I just feel really low so yeah sorry...

Thanks for reading please tell me your thoughts! 💖

~R